Now Available! This very small program will automatically switch wallpapers on your home screen from a directory you select and at a schedule you select.

Supports only 4.7+ OS - sorry the API to access the homescreen did not exist before that!

Free version features include:
    • Small memory footprint
    • Can load .png, .gif, jpg and .tif files
    • Will cycle in order through at most 5 pictures
    • You can send the program to the background (you must do this to allow it to change the wallpaper)

Paid version includes ($1.50):
    • Cycling through an unlimited number of pictures
    • Option to cycle in order or randomly
    • Program automatically goes to the background when you exit

Available at: Product List

Thanks,
    -frank
    11-14-09 09:32 AM
    If you are going to rip off an already existing application by a well known and well respected developer from these forums, could you at least TRY to be somewhat creative about it?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wal...lpaper-252984/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fre...lpaper-356093/

And no, adding the word "auto" to the name of his app is not considered creative.
    11-14-09 10:11 AM
    Ummm ever heard of competition? If you don't like don't buy/download.

-frank

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:17 AM
    Competition is competition. It's a fact of the marketplace. You are correct in that.

My point is not that you released a competing app (sort of), but that you couldn't even be bothered to add something different to it, or even to give it a name to differentiate it from the current offerings. Typically, if one wishes to actually compete in the marketplace, one must actually set themselves apart. This is simply the same app, just coded by someone else. There is no spirit of competition. It's called a knockoff.

I look forward to your next offerings, Auto LeaveItOn, Auto BerryBuzz, and Auto Viigo. *rolleyes*
    11-14-09 10:25 AM
    Umm not sure where you get the auto part of the name, but apparently you are so annoyed you did not go to the site. It is called wallpaper changer or if you download it - rotatebackgrounds. Competition is not always on features - sometimes it is on cloned functionality with a cheaper price happens all the time in the economy.

Perhaps I will add features, perhaps not, but competition is good for consumers, not always for producers. Sorry this simple economic fact sets you off so much

-frank

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD