Just in time for holiday shopping, I have posted a simple app to Mobihand that will help you track holiday purchases against a budget. It takes a budget amount and tracks purchases against friends. It will display all gifts purchased, gifts per friend and total spent per friend. On the main screen is a progress bar of purchases vs budget. I will post the link once it is active. Thanks.

-frank

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 12:19 AM
    Here is the link for anyone interested:

App Store

-frank

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 05:52 AM
    7 Day free trial included!

** New in Version 2 **
    Shopping lists per friend - easily track your list by friend.
    Easily move from shopping lists to purchased lists when you complete a purchase.

Features:
    • Shopping lists per friend - easily track your list by friend.

• Easily move from shopping lists to purchased lists when you complete a purchase.

• This tool quickly and easily tracks your holiday gift spending and shows you how you are doing overall against your budget. You enter a budgeted amount and then add friends you will be buying for and then the gifts you buy for each of them.

• All gifts purchased

• Gifts per friend, showing total spent per friend

• Total spent for each friend

• Progress against a budget is shown as a progress bar and going overbudget is shown on the main screen in bright red letters

• All data is stored on the SD card so an SDcard is critical for the program to work!

• Shopping List per friend

• Complete shopping list
    11-29-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD