07-23-09 12:21 PM
60 123
tools
    Nice game for the storm
    06-21-09 12:12 AM
    Right now Freddy only Falls Some people have requested the ability to jump and I might add this to the next release. The thing is that you don't have time to jump after a level or two.

With that in mind, how would you implement jump?

1) Touch the screen
    2) Click the screen
    3) One of the convenience keys
    How about having an option to choose?

but if I had to pick only one I'd say 3, just cuz of the way I hold the phone when playing
    06-21-09 02:14 AM
    You need to tilt the phone quicker in the direction of the coin and he runs across.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is true. You have to have a decent amount of "running rooom" and you basically turn the pfone parallel to the ground. Found this out my accident. Don't be too greedy though LOL
    06-21-09 11:17 AM
    06-24-09 08:35 AM
    Dude! This game rocks!! I got it for $1.99 which is an awesome price! Thank you for making something fun that uses the accelerometer that's not $5. I'm going to be playing a lot of this on my trip next week to hawaii, lol 7 hour flight. Thanks again!
    06-29-09 11:15 AM
    How about having an option to choose?

but if I had to pick only one I'd say 3, just cuz of the way I hold the phone when playing
    I just read your post and I agree. Lol at first I was pressing the back key and clicking the screen trying to figure out how to jump. I just gave up on ones I couldn't get and was just running like crazy. But I think a click would be really cool.
    06-29-09 11:18 AM
    Thank you for the comments. I assure you that one day Freddy will do more than fall

Currently I am working on a 3d game called River Runner. After that is finished (likely within 2 weeks), I might do a sequel to Freddy Falling. It has always been my intention to do a Freddy series. The next one will likely be something along the lines of Mario World.
    06-29-09 12:37 PM
    Sweet Leigh! I can't wait!
    06-29-09 01:40 PM
    I just bought this game and love it. But I'm thinking of upgrading to the 5.0 leaked os, is this game compatible?

07-23-09 12:08 PM
    I just bought this game and love it. But I'm thinking of upgrading to the 5.0 leaked os, is this game compatible?

Yes, it works. All of Lone Dwarf Games work for OS 5.0 on the Storm. I tested last night.
    07-23-09 12:21 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD