07-23-09 12:21 PM
60 123
tools
    It's live now but I think it might take sometime to work through the system IIRC. Gah I think it might be up to 24 hrs
    Freddy Falling - Games Blackberry Software

I love this game!
    06-15-09 03:09 PM
    I just put Wrath - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store on sale for $3.99 for a week. People that purchased Wrath get $1 off on Freddy so it's like $2 off.
    06-15-09 03:13 PM
    $2.99 for Freddy is worth it. As mentioned, it gives proof that the storm is capable of some pretty nifty games and, it seems, Leigh is at the forefront of this.

So, Leigh, racing games? Cars or skiing or whatever?
    06-15-09 03:25 PM
    This game definitely rocks! One question - how do you quit without leaving it running in the background?
    06-15-09 04:35 PM
    What do we do to get the discounted price if we purchased Wrath?
    06-15-09 04:35 PM
    This game definitely rocks! One question - how do you quit without leaving it running in the background?
    Hit ESCAPE/back from the main menu.
    06-15-09 04:43 PM
    What do we do to get the discounted price if we purchased Wrath?
    I am sorry about that. I seem to be having problems with getting this upgrade rule as they call it, to work. I have sent and email to Mobihand asking them what I did wrong and have yet to hear back. Maybe hold off until tomorrow, I don't know what else to say.
    06-15-09 04:46 PM
    Hit ESCAPE/back from the main menu.
    Don't I feel like an id10t! Thanks.
    06-15-09 04:49 PM
    If you do desktop install, it would be really easy for piracy.

Here is the high scores for Freddy (note I am ERIK!!)
    http://www.lonedwarfgames.com/Freddy...highscores.php
    I guess so. I was just asking since I saw another Dev who has the option in mobihand to download that way.
    06-15-09 05:30 PM
    I am sorry about that. I seem to be having problems with getting this upgrade rule as they call it, to work. I have sent and email to Mobihand asking them what I did wrong and have yet to hear back. Maybe hold off until tomorrow, I don't know what else to say.
    That's ok take your time. Just update is here when you can get it working.
    06-15-09 06:36 PM
    Doh I though the 2.99 was the dollar off! o well this game is amazing and addicting. Great job again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 07:27 PM
    This game is so addictive. I think I need to hide my BB, so I can get some work done.
    06-16-09 12:26 PM
    Any news on the discount for Wrath purchasers? I'm really interested but am watching my pocket book lately.
    06-18-09 12:52 AM
    They got back to me but the issue isn't resolved.

I actually purchased a copy of Wrath myself sometime ago just so I could see the whole process and get notified of my own updates etc. So when I try and purchase Freddy Falling I don't get the discount. This is why I don't think it's working. Perhaps you could give it a try and let me know? Maybe it's just busted with my account. You don't need to complete the transaction, just see if the discount shows up.

I would just put this on sale and forget about it but I really wanted people that supported Wrath to be rewarded.
    06-18-09 08:03 AM
    Cool...Can't wait! Great job.
    06-18-09 08:14 AM
    $2.99 for Freddy is worth it. As mentioned, it gives proof that the storm is capable of some pretty nifty games and, it seems, Leigh is at the forefront of this.

So, Leigh, racing games? Cars or skiing or whatever?
    I'd LOVE to see a kart racer, ala Mario Kart......... I'm thinking the Storm could handle it, after seeing "Freddy Falling".....
    06-18-09 09:49 AM
    Edit: I mentioned there being no way to pause the game, I should probably read the directions . Sorry about that.
    06-18-09 03:14 PM
    This is a great game! And it is well worth the $2.99.
    The only one thing I could suggest, however, would to be some means of pausing the game. Sometimes I will be playing and receive a text message, and I will have to quit the game to go to my texts. Just my .02
    But overall, great app!
    Thank you. You can pause the game while playing by pushing the ESCAPE key and then END to switch out. When you switch back you can unpause it.

It's on my list to make the game save and resume on startup for people that don't want to keep the game paused in the background.
    06-18-09 03:17 PM
    The Mobihand people informed me that the method they suggested to offer a $1 off on Freddy Falling to the people that purchased Wrath, won't work.

I still want to try and give the people that bought Wrath a bonus. So here is a coupon for $1 off on Freddy Falling and hopefully some of the people who purchased Wrath will see this. The coupon has a limited number of uses so if you want to use it you had better get it while you can.

Freddy Falling - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Coupon: FreddysWrath

For all you people that didn't buy Wrath, enjoy!
    06-18-09 08:08 PM
    Got it! Thanks a ton man!
    06-18-09 11:57 PM
    can you jump? I bought the game, but there are coins that I wanna get but idk how to jump.
    06-19-09 04:13 PM
    Right now Freddy only Falls Some people have requested the ability to jump and I might add this to the next release. The thing is that you don't have time to jump after a level or two.

With that in mind, how would you implement jump?

1) Touch the screen
    2) Click the screen
    3) One of the convenience keys
    06-19-09 06:48 PM
    This game is super addictive. I debuted it during one of my family parties and I couldn't get my phone back. Huge hit!

If you are on the fence about buying this game...DO IT! You will not be disappointed.

Barry
    06-20-09 10:10 PM
    can you jump? I bought the game, but there are coins that I wanna get but idk how to jump.
    You need to tilt the phone quicker in the direction of the coin and he runs across.

06-20-09 10:47 PM
    You need to tilt the phone quicker in the direction of the coin and he runs across.

Interesting...I'm gonna have to test this.
    06-20-09 11:38 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD