07-23-09 12:21 PM
60 123
tools
    Freddy Falling is in the final phase of beta testing and will be released Monday!

Freddy is being chased by a swarm of Mosquitoes and his only way to escape from being caught is to fall down through the holes in the platforms. Grab as many coins as you can through out the game to increase your score!

Get to the bottom and play a bonus round of sliding platforms. Stay on the sliding platforms as long as you can collecting charms for a higher score then drop down to continue on to the next level.

Tilting your Blackberry left and right will move Freddy left and right. Press the ESCAPE key to pause or quit the game.

People that have previously purchased Wrath - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store will get $1 off Freddy Falling.

06-14-09 11:16 AM
    Holy balls this looks like a winner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 11:18 AM
    I want it now
    I'm at work for another 10 hours give it to me=)

06-14-09 11:33 AM
    Awesome! Can't wait!

Question... Where can you view the Wrath high scores on-line?
    06-14-09 11:44 AM
    Well I have been beta testing this and let me just say its a winner. Solid game play, great graphics, and awesome sound effects and music. A solid fun and addictive game. Can't wait to buy the final release tomorrow.

06-14-09 11:47 AM
    Well I have been beta testing this and let me just say its a winner. Solid game play, great graphics, and awesome sound effects and music. A solid fun and addictive game. Can't wait to buy the final release tomorrow.

Agreed. After being lucky enough to beta test the game, monday can't come soon enough!! Simple, fast and ADDICTIVE!
    06-14-09 12:33 PM
    Sounds like a fun game to try out
    06-14-09 01:57 PM
    I've been beta testing this game for a week now and let me say it is SO fun and addicting. My favorite game for the storm.

06-14-09 02:43 PM
    I. Want. This. Game. NOW.
    06-14-09 03:26 PM
    Why wait till tomorrow ....release it now.... Please! LOL

06-14-09 03:43 PM
    I've also been beta testing Freddy Falling. Fun game play and great graphics. My kids keep hijacking my Storm!
    06-14-09 03:44 PM
    Will it be only OTA? No longer can afford BIS and would need .alx if you do that sort of thing.
    06-14-09 03:53 PM
    Thank you for all the positive responses. I have to say the team of beta testers have been fantastic helping with bugs and game play suggestions. The game wouldn't have been what it is now without them.

You can view the Wrath high scores here:

http://www.lonedwarfgames.com/Wrath/highscores.php

In the past I have only done OTA and that was my plan for Freddy Falling. Maybe I could look into a desktop install but it won't be for Monday.
    Last edited by LoneDwarf; 06-14-09 at 05:57 PM.
    06-14-09 05:11 PM
    Thank you for all the positive responses. I have to say the team of beta testers have been fantastic helping with bugs and game play suggestions. The game wouldn't have been what it is now without them.

You can view the Wrath high scores here:

http://www.lonedwarfgames.com/Wrath/highscores.php

In the past I have only done OTA and that was my plan for Freddy Falling. Maybe I could look into a desktop install but it won't be for Monday.
    If you do desktop install, it would be really easy for piracy.

Here is the high scores for Freddy (note I am ERIK!!)
    http://www.lonedwarfgames.com/Freddy...highscores.php
    06-14-09 08:34 PM
    Sorry AgTitan06 but this will be cleared tomorrow to give everyone a fair shot. Very impressive score though!
    06-14-09 08:49 PM
    I beta tested the first threw the last version of this game .
    .1 what a great experience!!!

2. What great game!!! The controls are tight and fluid, and the. Game males you want to non stop play it.
    Well done all around!!!

06-14-09 08:53 PM
    Wow... not bad... I hold the 8th highest score on Wrath. Can't wait to p/u Freddy Falling tomorrow. Thanks for the great quality games (just wish Wrath was longer - more variation in enemies, and definitely more bosses, more power ups, different ships to choose from... just a great old school shooter, you want more!)
    06-14-09 10:42 PM
    Looks great
    06-14-09 11:14 PM
    Late to the party but I wanted to add that I, too, have been testing this and it's a great game. It's the kind of game that you can sit and play for an extended period of time without realizing the time has passed. It is the first game I've seen that proves to me that we can have racing type games on the storm. The movement is that smooth. The game play is easy enough for a kid to play and still entertaining enough for grown ups. My daughter loves it and, as I told Leigh, the first day of the beta I was playing it on the subway platform, waiting for my train. Noise reducing headphones on, oblivious to my surroundings, the train pulled up and as I glanced up to see it if it was my train, I realized I had 5 people behind me, watching me play the game. I took off the headphones and had the pleasure of explaining to them that it was a storm only game and it was coming soon.
    06-15-09 08:53 AM
    Wow. Looks hot and reminds me on the good ol' Super Mario times
    I definetely want this game and will do a review on my blog.

Your last game was a banger too
    06-15-09 10:47 AM
    when does this game come out? its monday!!!!
    06-15-09 01:35 PM
    I beta tested...This has been the only game for the storm that I have enjoyed, and can't wait for the release. My 4 year is always asking me to play freddy as well...and he is pretty good
    06-15-09 01:56 PM
    Just crossing the Ts and dotting the Is. Will be ready in <1hr.
    06-15-09 02:11 PM
    I was also involved with the Beta testing of this game. Leigh, has done a great job with this game. This game raises the bar on the potential of games for the Storm. Now I finally have something I can show off to my iPhone friends.
    06-15-09 02:39 PM
    It's live now but I think it might take sometime to work through the system IIRC. Gah I think it might be up to 24 hrs
    06-15-09 02:47 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD