We have really stepped it up here at Epic Applications and are going to start providing even higher quality games than you are used to seeing from us (and that’s hard to beat already!).

The latest game, Flood, is an addicting and challenging puzzle game. The goal of the game is to turn the entire board the same color. You do this by selecting one of the colors and starting from the top left, every neighboring square with that color will be filled. It makes a lot more sense once you just play around with it, which is why we are offering a FREE TRIAL for everyone to see just how addicting and fun the game is.

Check it out now for only $1.99 at Flood | Addicting puzzle game - Games Blackberry Software!

There are over 25 levels which means it will be challenging for quite some time, as the later levels are extremely challenging. Boards start small, and begin getting very big quickly. As if that wasn't hard enough, you start with only 3 colors, and end up with 6!

Each level has a “par” which is calculated by our advanced Intelligence Engine, which intelligently determines what a good score for each level is. Since the levels are completely random each time, each level plays like an entirely new game every time you play it!

If you get stuck on a level in the campaign mode, just go to Practice mode and practice the round without having the pressure of losing!

Check it out now for only $1.99 at Flood | Addicting puzzle game - Games Blackberry Software!

P.S. Yes, we are aware of psteele’s free version of the same basic concept. However, we decided to take this game much further and added many more levels, a campaign mode, the Intelligence Engine, attractive graphics, and support for the Storm and 4.6 and 4.7 devices. Additionally, this build is signed so it is easy to distribute and we even offer a free trial to see which you like better!
    08-24-09 10:12 PM
    Watched the video. Looks good.
    08-24-09 10:28 PM
    Watched the video. Looks good.
    It actually looks much better now! That video is a bit outdated, so I am making a new one soon!
    08-24-09 10:29 PM
    game is sooo fun! and super addicting... been playing an hr straight cant seem to put it down... looks at battery...
    08-24-09 11:41 PM
    Awesome! Very fun and addicting!
    08-25-09 01:58 AM
    Well you win. I was waiting for Ebscer's Pixelated version for the Tour. I feel bad, because I was all ready to drop 3 bucks for that one, but I just bought yours. Maybe I'll get both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 01:58 AM
    08-25-09 11:34 AM
    Sweet!!! By far the easiest and most addicting game to pick up for the storm imo. Love the free version thats out now.

What's the deal with campaign? Do the levels just get progressively harder?
    08-25-09 12:28 PM
    Sweet!!! By far the easiest and most addicting game to pick up for the storm imo. Love the free version thats out now.

Yes they do.

Great game, beta tested this and it was pretty fun! Another great app by Epic Applications!
    08-25-09 03:42 PM

They get quite a bit harder
    08-25-09 08:48 PM
    Is there a "color blind" option?

08-25-09 11:30 PM
    I have a game similar to this on my ipod and I'm addicted. Anyone have the link to the free version they are referencing so I can try it out first and see if that will satisfy my addiction or if I will need to go ahead and buy flood? Anybody? Thanks.

08-26-09 12:50 AM
    Definitely a fun game...

BUT, after level 20 or so, it doesn't get any more difficult from level to level. I am beating every level at a minimum of 5 under par and usually between 9 and 15. And before anyone accuses me of bragging or lying, there were definitely some earlier levels that I couldn't get under par. I just thing the much later ones are actually easier.

At some point, it seems like the machine defaults to giving par at 65-75 moves and it's way too many.

Does anyone know how many levels there are to the game? I'm on 26 and am looking for the end...
    08-26-09 10:51 PM
    Is there a "color blind" option?

Not at this time. The game is based on color, so I wouldn't hold your breath either.
    08-27-09 12:08 PM
    I have a game similar to this on my ipod and I'm addicted. Anyone have the link to the free version they are referencing so I can try it out first and see if that will satisfy my addiction or if I will need to go ahead and buy flood? Anybody? Thanks.

There is a free trial of Flood so you can check it out.
    08-27-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD