Alright, so I installed this this morning and used it on several people at work. I get home, click on the button, then have my roommate click on the screen, and a BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH showed up!!!! I couldn't believe it, I'm assuming this is some sort of second joke hidden in the program. Does anyone know how to replicate the blue screen of death in this FakeScreen program?

Here is a picture..It talks about error in burrito.sys and having too much gas in digestive area!!

Gotta admit, whoever programed this into the program sure scared the crap out of me for a minute. I had a Windows nightmare.
    Last edited by AgTitan06; 03-16-09 at 11:11 PM.
    03-16-09 11:06 PM
    pretty cool app........ great job
    03-16-09 11:54 PM
    maybe for the future. when you shake it, it makes the sound of glass moving back and forth?
    03-16-09 11:59 PM
    no offense, installed this while having breakfast with my 5 year old son, told him to press the screen which he did... but he didn't buy the cracked screen which said enough for me :}
    it wasn't too believable for me either because it kinda lags before it actually happens. if it happened instantly on the touch, it would be more realistic. It does look believable, tho. So if you leave it sitting somewhere for a friend to see... they may think it's broken.

It might be the phones fault for that, tho... everything seems to have a delay on this phone! The easy button and the TWSS app both suffer from slight lag before sounds actually play. Even the phone ringing or the tone for new messages or whatever have lag before they play.
    03-17-09 01:04 AM
    there are ways to mitigate that delay somewhat, ill implement it on the next update. this was a lil "hey what about this app" with wayne that lead to this less than an hour later
    03-17-09 01:18 AM
    there are ways to mitigate that delay somewhat, ill implement it on the next update. this was a lil "hey what about this app" with wayne that lead to this less than an hour later

Yeah haha I dunno about having blackberries fall from the sky like the last poster said BUT, we made this app in an hour on the side while messing with "another project" so if you guys donate like good people and give us a little time - im pretty sure youll like what youll see
    03-17-09 01:57 AM
    very nice!
    05-13-09 09:30 AM
    Once again you deliver. Lmao, totally donating when my direct deposit goes in

Now you should make an app that's a knife, and that when you pretend to stab someone, it makes the eerie "EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE" sound effects from the shower stabbing scene from 'Psycho' LOL
    05-13-09 09:48 AM
    I guess you would need to change one of your side buttons to set up this app.
    05-13-09 10:28 AM
    Once again you deliver. Lmao, totally donating when my direct deposit goes in

Now you should make an app that's a knife, and that when you pretend to stab someone, it makes the eerie "EEE EEE EEE EEE EEE" sound effects from the shower stabbing scene from 'Psycho' LOL
    Thanks=). I'll make that knife app for you since your donating $1000

I totally forgot about this app lol. but i just updated the app so if you like it, download the update. now time to burn the source files so i never have to see this app again...
    05-13-09 08:00 PM
    Thanks=). I'll make that knife app for you since your donating $1000

05-13-09 08:25 PM
    05-13-09 09:04 PM

you win at everything forever.
    05-13-09 11:32 PM
    wow, this app is so funny. if you can fix the sound lag have the option of turning it off, this would be perfect lol
    05-14-09 12:34 AM
    This app if good, BUT. The sound ruins this app. No modern screen is going to make that type of noise when you break it because they are mostly led and not the old one with the big plastic case. I read that you recorded it from breaking a nokia. I'm guessing the mic was too close to the phone, or you messed with the settings while writing the app to make it loud. And the fact that the screen breaks, then makes the sound doesn't help.
    11-03-09 09:14 AM
    This app if good, BUT. The sound ruins this app. No modern screen is going to make that type of noise when you break it because they are mostly led and not the old one with the big plastic case. I read that you recorded it from breaking a nokia. I'm guessing the mic was too close to the phone, or you messed with the settings while writing the app to make it loud. And the fact that the screen breaks, then makes the sound doesn't help.
    Your first post and it's a complaint?

Nice.
    11-03-09 09:36 AM
    Your first post and it's a complaint?

Nice.
    Lol the nerve of some peeps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 10:43 AM
    I think he has a valid point (first post or not).
    11-03-09 11:00 AM
    Not only his first post. But brought a thread from 6 months ago up.
    11-03-09 11:39 AM
    Not only his first post. But brought a thread from 6 months ago up.
    Better than starting a new thread. And he brought up a valid point about the app, and how the developer can improve it. I think it was a great first post. Believe it or not, not everyone got the storm on launch day. He is just downloading the apps he like and would like a fakescreen app that is as realistic as possible. He obviously read the whole thread and added valuable input (unlike some people)
    11-03-09 12:26 PM
    Thats a pretty cool app actually. I loved the screenshot idea - very cool!

The only change I would like to see: make an option to adjust the sound volume. The cracking noise is too loud on my Storm and sounds more like a light bulb breaking. Make the glass breaking sound more subtle and you have yourself a winner!
    11-03-09 01:03 PM
    Agreeing with the last couple peeps. Sound options would be sweet, I can't wait to freak out my girlfriend with this, she's already scared of touching my storm as it is. Maybe another option to switch to the BSOD, like it would pop up with a box and if you click yes, no or cancel THEN it goes to the blue death. Just some more ideas. Other than that it's a great little fun app that you did a very good job on. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 01:25 PM
    Im gonna get it and try it out now.
    11-03-09 01:41 PM
    Just installed it on my storm 2 and it works perfect nice work wjd.
    11-03-09 01:54 PM
    i sry, but im new with this stuff. how and from where do i download this app? i have a blackberry bold 9780 from tmobile if that makes a difference. can someone plz help me?
    08-28-11 10:09 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD