As the title shows, I have just released my second app called EasySearch.

At present the UI is old school Berry and not the most attractive but it works and does what it says on the tin. UI improvements to come in the next release.

Having released this yesterday and not having visited here for a few weeks I was surprised to see SearchIt being developed which basically has the same sort of ideas as my app (albeit with a much nicer UI!). However I do feel my app has a few advantages, the main one being the ability to add EasySearch to the System wide BlackBerry menu, and the ability to remove it from this menu if you decide to in the future. (These 2 updates have been added tonight (well night in the UK anyway ) in case anyone had seen the app while it was still on version 1.0 without these options).

Anyway, EasySearch can be found here.

Also, watch out for a World of Warcraft application within the next 2 days

All my apps can be found here.

Thanks for reading
    12-16-09 06:43 PM
    new version 1.3 uploaded containing a bug fix. Option to add EasySearch to system menu now only shows if not already added, and option to remove it from system menu only shows if it has already been added.

Next version 1.4 will contain a brand new UI
    12-17-09 05:41 AM
    New version coming in the next few days.

Will add a brand new UI and one other feature which may entice users to get the app (or others might find gimmicky).

I will be adding an "easter egg" into the code and if discovered an alert will pop up on your screen providing the user with an email address to get in touch with me to let me know you have discovered the secret. The first person to find this "easter egg" will be sent 10$ via paypal to an address provided to me by the user
    12-28-09 02:29 PM
    new Version 1.4 just been released. Its only the first small improvement to the new UI that is being developed. Further improvements to come include being able to personalise the layout of the main search screen and set default search engine.

Main reason I wanted to get this version out is due to the previously mentioned "easter egg" which is now built in to the app.

Version 1.4 now includes this, and whoever manages to find it will be presented with a pop up message instructing how to proceed. The first winning entry will receive 10$ via paypal, aswell as free copies of all our current applications and any future applications we release.

Grab v1.4 here
    01-02-10 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD