As some of you may have seen through our open beta, we have been _very_ hard at work over here at Epic Applications. We have taken one of the communities favorite games, Berry Wars, and transformed it into Druglord Wars. Druglord Wars is the result of a complete rewrite based on feedback from customers, as well as all new features.

Druglord Wars - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store - On sale now for only $3.99!

Berry Wars is an adventure game pitting you against the world of street dealers, crooked cops, and drug cartels in a battle for money and drugs. Starting off in debt, you will build your drug empire by visiting over 10 beautifully rendered cities, and fight attackers out to get you.

A throwback to the TI-83 version, Druglord Wars has been fully updated and modernized with over 130 custom designed graphics for the BlackBerry. See how you compare with players worldwide on the global high score board!

• Unlimited gameplay mode to see how far you can take your drug empire
    • Global online leaderboard to compare your skills to the world
    • 17 drugs to buy and sell in 11 beautifully rendered cities
    • 16 weapons and storage containers to take down enemies and hold more drugs
    • Over 125 custom designed images just for BlackBerry
    • Save games and preview progress before resuming

Currently available for OS 4.6+ devices with a 480x320 screen or higher. Support for smaller screens (320x240) coming soon!

On sale now for only $3.99! - Druglord Wars - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Last edited by EpicDraws; 11-18-09 at 01:06 AM.
    11-18-09 12:46 AM
    I loved the original but it is not stated if this will work with the Storm 2 or not? If so will it just be half screen with the keyboard taking up the other half? If it were full screen I'd buy right now!
    11-18-09 07:25 AM
    I loved the original but it is not stated if this will work with the Storm 2 or not? If so will it just be half screen with the keyboard taking up the other half? If it were full screen I'd buy right now!
    It says Storm 2 a few times on the app page, so buy away, I know I will. Love the original.
    11-18-09 08:06 AM
    Owners of the original still have to pay full price, huh? Quite a turn off to me, I haven't had it that long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 08:19 AM
    3.99 is the right price for me. count me in.
    11-18-09 08:20 AM
    If i were to buy this and then upgrade to the 9700 will I be charged again if i had to reinstall it? or could I reuse the code?

Thanks in advance
    11-18-09 09:11 AM
    is it the same price if you already bought version 2.23?
    11-18-09 10:49 AM
    It looks GREAT on the Storm 2, definitely full screen and with tons of custom graphics designed for that resolution.
    11-18-09 11:27 AM
    Owners of the original still have to pay full price, huh? Quite a turn off to me, I haven't had it that long.

It was posted as an update but MobiHand seems to not like the name change. I am working with them to try to resolve the issue.
    11-18-09 11:28 AM
    If i were to buy this and then upgrade to the 9700 will I be charged again if i had to reinstall it? or could I reuse the code?

Thanks in advance
    You will be able to update your device through MobiHand and get it again free.
    11-18-09 11:29 AM
    What is the file size?
    11-18-09 12:01 PM
    It was posted as an update but MobiHand seems to not like the name change. I am working with them to try to resolve the issue.
    Oh lame! I tried to do the upgrade as I owned the previous version and it wouldn't let me (for obvious reasons). I ended up buying it again. Do I have to petition for a refund then?
    11-18-09 12:49 PM
    Where can I get screenshots of actual gameplay?
    11-18-09 12:49 PM
    I moved my comment to the Storm section.
    Last edited by jamesandyori; 11-18-09 at 01:29 PM.
    11-18-09 01:05 PM
    What is the file size?
    1.6MB on my Bold 9000
    11-18-09 01:48 PM
    Where can I get screenshots of actual gameplay?
    In the first post. Or you can go to the Crackberry App store to see a video of it.
    11-18-09 01:48 PM
    I got the new version, but I'm a little bummed that a hospital didn't make it into the unlimited game.
    11-18-09 02:13 PM
    hey epic i purchased the previous version with this account [email protected]. please send me a ota or something thanks.
    11-18-09 03:53 PM
    i also seem to can not upgrade...it just tries updating me to my current 2.23, and in my downloads it says 2.23 is the most recent available. I hope its worked out soon the game looks awesome
    11-18-09 04:53 PM
    Same problem here.
    11-18-09 05:20 PM
    Is this one highly improved? Because the original one was....boring!

What is the difference with this one and the original besides the graphics?
    11-18-09 05:29 PM
    Wait.... So you have a game called DrugLord Wars with no NYC?
    That's LAME.

11-18-09 06:25 PM
    Purchased this for my Tour. It's been years since I last played a variation of this game, thanks.

I have a bug to report - on some of the pop-up messages (like a level up, for example, the text seems to get cut off at the bottom of the message box with no way to scroll down to read the rest).
    11-18-09 07:31 PM
    So how long does it take for me to get the OTA download link cuz this is takin forever?

11-18-09 07:59 PM
    Anyone has this for the 9700? Works fine?

wait.... So you have a game called druglord wars with no nyc?
    That's lame.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes very lame!
    11-18-09 08:19 PM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD