Just bought it and LOVE it! Thanks for the heads up...
    05-13-09 01:22 AM
    Wrote to support and learned that when the app expires ( still not sure when that happens...) you will be prompted to enter the registration code. Just click "Register" and enter the code......
    05-13-09 05:43 AM
    Is there a way to use this to make the phone lock in portrait when you get a phone call?
    05-13-09 12:29 PM
    It seems to lose the setting when you launch from QuickLaunch...

Has anybody else seen this? I can't seem to get the calculator to remember to stay in portrait when I open it from QL.
    05-13-09 12:31 PM
    It seems to lose the setting when you launch from QuickLaunch...

Has anybody else seen this? I can't seem to get the calculator to remember to stay in portrait when I open it from QL.
    I dont think its just for quicklaunch...it loses settings for pretty much all programs once you close them...the few exceptions it seems are those apps that are always running (ie.home, email, browser, phone, messages, bbm)
    05-13-09 12:37 PM
    So where is this wonderful app?
    05-13-09 01:45 PM
    in the store
    05-13-09 02:41 PM
    Fixes one of the worst attributes of the storm: stupid landscape home screen which serves no point other than to cause a huge accelerometer fuss while trying to use your phone after being in your pocket.

Preferring suretype mode, stops the phone from switching to landscape while im laying in bed

stops menus and apps from switching to vertical while laying flat on a surface. Perfect when you go to put it down and try to read a email but it switches to landscape, so you rotate the phone to see it vertically, and then it switches back to portrait (SO ANNOYING).
    07-30-09 06:34 PM
    BUG FYI: The keyboard will not open in Contacts when the Accelerometer is disabled. I'm on OS.151.
    07-30-09 07:03 PM
    BUG FYI: The keyboard will not open in Contacts when the Accelerometer is disabled. I'm on OS.151.
    Pls let me know the version no. of StopTilt installed on your device.
    07-31-09 02:09 AM
    I am using the latest version, 2.1.2.14.

The keyboard will open in Contacts the first time the Accelerometer is disabled, but every subsequent time, it will not open when the Accelerometer is currently disabled.
    07-31-09 04:37 PM
    I am using the latest version, 2.1.2.14.

The keyboard will open in Contacts the first time the Accelerometer is disabled, but every subsequent time, it will not open when the Accelerometer is currently disabled.
    Hi, we did a newer release than the one you are having. Please install v2.2 from www.getempower.com/ota - install from 'Empower Website' section because the new version hasn't been updated by RIM AppWorld yet.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    08-01-09 12:42 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD