This goes out to all german BB Users:

I was wondering if there will be a mobile StudiVZ App for the BB Storm as there was one released for the iPhone recently. So I've send an inquiry to the development department of StudiVZ.
    This morning they told me that they're already working on one, but the time of release is still to be announced as they can't just translate the codes of the iPhone App to the Storm and they have to re-write the whole thing. But they say that it will definetly come out later this year.

I hope it will be as good as the mobile facebook or myspace apps, coz I think those two really rock! So let's hope for the best and that the times of m.studivz.net will soon be over for all BB users...
    06-08-09 11:56 AM
    YES YES YES YES YES GREAT!!!!!

geile schei�e, wie lang hab ich darauf gewartet!!!!!

verl�ssliche Quelle?
    �ber den browser st�ndig da rein zu schauen nervt tierisch!!!! hoffe das geht dann auch mit meinvz!?
    06-08-09 12:20 PM
    Dazu kann ich nichts sagen. Die Quelle ist halt einer der Programmierer vom StudiVZ Jodok Batlogg. Denke der ist verl�sslich. Hoffe es zumindest.
    Ich denke, dass man sich sicher dann auch mit MeinVZ oder SchuelerVZ Daten anmelden kann. W�r ja sonst quatsch
    06-08-09 12:36 PM
    This goes out to all german BB Users:

I was wondering if there will be a mobile StudiVZ App for the BB Storm as there was one released for the iPhone recently. So I've send an inquiry to the development department of StudiVZ.
    This morning they told me that they're already working on one, but the time of release is still to be announced as they can't just translate the codes of the iPhone App to the Storm and they have to re-write the whole thing. But they say that it will definetly come out later this year.

I hope it will be as good as the mobile facebook or myspace apps, coz I think those two really rock! So let's hope for the best and that the times of m.studivz.net will soon be over for all BB users...
    Interesting... Just googled studiVZ and it seems to be the German equivalent to Facebook. I have no use for this, but you learn something new everyday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 03:42 PM
    ola..und schon was geh�rt von der studi app?
    bi jetz angefixt,will sowas haben
    06-15-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD