this is crucial. Any chance it will tirckle down and help out those without the storm??
    04-02-09 12:19 PM
    It doesn't hang up on them...it sends them to your VM. I would love it if it hung up on them.
    It basically hits the end button for you. My point is it is not the same as youmail. Two different functions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 11:42 AM
    I am thinking about posting my apps on the App World or CB store, so get them now while its still only $0.99!
    04-05-09 04:36 PM
    whats the difference between this and the free call blocker?
    04-05-09 09:42 PM
    whats the difference between this and the free call blocker?
    This one has been reported to actually work more often.
    04-05-09 09:46 PM
    Wow I Think I Will Test The Prog Out... Hope It Works Gr8... And I Believe you should put it on the BB App World...

BB STORM 9530
    04-06-09 04:54 PM
    Epic, I am not having such great results with this app. It's causing a severe memory leak on my phone. Every time I open it, I have to click to block private calls, it does not save it. Also, I have blocked this one number like 3 times and it still came thru. I don't know what is going on. All my permissions are set to allow. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling/battery pulls and nothing.
    04-08-09 12:44 AM
    Epic, I am not having such great results with this app. It's causing a severe memory leak on my phone. Every time I open it, I have to click to block private calls, it does not save it. Also, I have blocked this one number like 3 times and it still came thru. I don't know what is going on. All my permissions are set to allow. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling/battery pulls and nothing.
    are you typing in the number exactly as it is when it comes up on your screen. it has to include the area code to 317xxxxxxx

Hey epic, very small update suggestions. Can you please find it somewhere in your heart to change that fugly icon for the program. At least remove the white background. Compared to all my other apps this icon is hideous. Im not an app dev, but it doesnt seem like it would take much to change it up.
    04-09-09 08:06 AM
    App doesn't seem to be working properly.
    It's only blocking contacts not in my Address Book.
    It's not blocking any specific numbers.
    I allowed all Permissions.

Any help ?
    04-09-09 02:08 PM
    I just added the number from the call log.

are you typing in the number exactly as it is when it comes up on your screen. it has to include the area code to 317xxxxxxx

Hey epic, very small update suggestions. Can you please find it somewhere in your heart to change that fugly icon for the program. At least remove the white background. Compared to all my other apps this icon is hideous. Im not an app dev, but it doesnt seem like it would take much to change it up.
    ad
    04-09-09 02:56 PM
    Seconded.

I like the icon but agree that the white background does not match any of the other icons and stands out too much especially on the app loader.
    04-09-09 05:02 PM
    I just purchased, and I'm feeling the app already!! As a few other users have also said; I wish it didn't divert to vm, but rather send the person to a dead end kinda.

but good app though epic!
    04-09-09 07:51 PM
    I have and like the app. very simple
    04-09-09 07:58 PM
    Anyone want to design a new logo for it? I would gladly update it for everyone! I am terrible at icon design..
    04-09-09 10:23 PM
    Anyone want to design a new logo for it? I would gladly update it for everyone! I am terrible at icon design..
    send me the dimensions for the icon ill make it!
    04-10-09 07:17 AM

As a loyal user, I will throw out a cpl of ideas. Also, I agree that it would be great if the program just hung up on the blocked calls. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of still having VM as an option. I am blocking them for a reason.
    Last edited by Bigslam123; 04-10-09 at 08:21 AM.
    04-10-09 08:15 AM

As a loyal user, I will throw out a cpl of ideas. Also, I agree that it would be great if the program just hung up on the blocked calls. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of still having VM as an option. I am blocking them for a reason.
    I'd like it to hang up also...
    04-10-09 08:35 AM
    Thanks for the ideas!

I would love for it to hang up also, however, this isnt possible from the Storm. RIM blocks you from touching the SEND or END button when a call is incoming, so the only thing you can do is press ignore. Believe me, I looked into it since that is what I originally wanted. What I released is the best you can do with the Blackberry API and works very well for me.

The icon size is 50x50 (but you can resize anything square down) =)
    If you guys seem to agree on a good one, I'll update it over the weekend.
    04-10-09 11:07 AM
    Thanks for the ideas!

I would love for it to hang up also, however, this isnt possible from the Storm. RIM blocks you from touching the SEND or END button when a call is incoming, so the only thing you can do is press ignore. Believe me, I looked into it since that is what I originally wanted. What I released is the best you can do with the Blackberry API and works very well for me.

04-10-09 12:01 PM
    No we want something withOUT A BACKGROUND.

I will make a .png file that doesnt have a background.
    04-10-09 01:01 PM
    No we want something withOUT A BACKGROUND.

I will make a .png file that doesnt have a background.
    I don't have access to photoshop at work so I can't make it transparent til I get home.
    04-10-09 01:18 PM
    Thanks for the ideas!

Isn't the END button what the program is hitting to ignore?

Have you been able to find out why the program won't work while locked?
    04-10-09 02:39 PM

Vote.............I made a bigger copy so you can see what the icon looks like. Ill make a few more too.

Last edited by dukins; 04-10-09 at 08:18 PM.
    04-10-09 07:54 PM
    Isn't the END button what the program is hitting to ignore?

Have you been able to find out why the program won't work while locked?
    Sorry, you are correct. It does simulate the END button, but pressing the SEND button is blocked.

I have repeatedly tested it to work while the phone is locked, so I wish I could figure out what was happening on your phone. =/
    04-11-09 12:50 AM
    Sorry, you are correct. It does simulate the END button, but pressing the SEND button is blocked.

I have repeatedly tested it to work while the phone is locked, so I wish I could figure out what was happening on your phone. =/
    Aaa, gottcha. Too bad.

I am not the only one who has this issue...my phone is password locked (forced by IT) so I can't test it without the password lock. Do you think that is it? Have you tried it with password protection?

Thanks!
    04-11-09 12:00 PM
280 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD