Mine was also working fine on .328 until today. I've never had SS installed. I did battery pulls and deleted/reinstalled the app with no avail. It still says Nov. 1st.
    maybe dmg forgot that there are 31 days in oct ? lol j/k .
    i think this might have to do with daylights savings time, isn't it tomorrow ?
    10-31-09 02:18 PM
    i think this might have to do with daylights savings time, isn't it tomorrow ?
    Here in Europe DST kicked in last weekend, and my app says that today is the 1st of November
    10-31-09 04:28 PM
    If you look at the lock screen on SS the date shows Oct. 1st. I am so confused as to how SS says it is Oct 1st and Calendar says it is Nov 1st
    Mine does the same thing
    10-31-09 04:37 PM
    yea mine stayed at oct 30th past midnight, did a battery pull and it says november 1
    10-31-09 06:33 PM
    Mine does the same thing
    wow wierd i just noticed my stormslider saying oct 1st after reading this thread LOL wtf is going on?
    10-31-09 06:34 PM
    SS is now showing the correct date, in order to get the calendar to show the right date a battery pull needs to occur.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 07outback; 11-01-09 at 06:40 AM.
    11-01-09 06:17 AM
    Still not working unless I do a battery pull. Also, never heard back from DMG on the email I sent last week. I guess it's just time to give up and delete the app.
    11-02-09 07:35 AM
    Still not working unless I do a battery pull. Also, never heard back from DMG on the email I sent last week. I guess it's just time to give up and delete the app.
    as you can tell, if you check the forums regularly, dmg has alot of different apps out and alot within the works, PLUS he just finished a huge raffle s2 and $$ giveaway, and hes trying to upgrade his apps to work properly on the s2.

i know its been a while and it is frustrating but dont give up on it yet. im sure he will get this thing up and running.

also, if you check some of the posts, some people have great success with this app so its not fully disfunctional.
    11-02-09 09:23 AM
    Yeah, very frustrating. I know it's only $1 but mine has never worked right on any OS I have been running. If I were the only one I could understand but it looks like I'm not alone. I'll hang in there but a response would be nice.
    11-02-09 09:27 AM
    My copy is back to not updating without a battery pull. It updated itself from the 1st to the 2nd, but no changes through today (the 4th) until I did a battery pull. Are there any plans to fix this dmg?
    11-04-09 04:14 PM
    as you can tell, if you check the forums regularly, dmg has alot of different apps out and alot within the works, PLUS he just finished a huge raffle s2 and $$ giveaway, and hes trying to upgrade his apps to work properly on the s2.

i know its been a while and it is frustrating but dont give up on it yet. im sure he will get this thing up and running.

also, if you check some of the posts, some people have great success with this app so its not fully disfunctional.

I know you're trying to help, but it would be nice if DMG chimed in and gave us an update on this. He's always given great service with his other apps, but he hasn't been in this thread since 10/15. There are some that this may work for, but its not like there is some sort of "user error" going on. I know its only a buck, but I would have purchased a similar app if I knew I had to pull my battery each day to update the app with the correct date...and at times that doesn't even work.
    11-04-09 05:20 PM
    Had to battery pull again tonight. Was stuck on 11/2.
    11-04-09 10:54 PM
    Mine finally didnt update from 11/3 to 11/4
    11-05-09 12:25 AM
    Calendar Date worked for me solidly after upgrading to 5.0.0.328 up until Wednesday of this week. Now it will only update after battery pulls. I have no idea what has changed on my device but I recall seeing a discussion on the Stormslider thread (I purchased Stormslider as well) indicating the DMG found a issue with how dates were being reported to Stormslider. Is it possible that this is the same bug?

I'd love to see this working.
    11-06-09 07:25 AM
    Not changing for me anymore either. Still stuck on 11/5.
    11-06-09 07:36 PM
    now it adain isnt updating
    11-06-09 11:04 PM
    Seems to update correctly every other day needs a battery pull the other days
    Last edited by irvin792; 11-08-09 at 08:22 PM.
    11-08-09 02:32 PM
    Mine still won't update at all without a battery pull.
    11-08-09 06:29 PM
    Mine still not working right (never has...). I just sent DMG a PM and asked him to check this thread. Hopefully he will and we can get this app working right.
    11-08-09 07:20 PM
    Mine still not working right (never has...). I just sent DMG a PM and asked him to check this thread. Hopefully he will and we can get this app working right.
    DMG left the following post Friday in the StormSlider thread saying he has been very busy with school recently and hasn't had much time on the computer.

Sorry I haven't got to your email or pm's I've been so busy lately. I've only had a few min here and there to get on the pc. I have finals coming up so I'm trying to get everything done with that.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 11-08-09 at 07:36 PM.
    11-08-09 07:31 PM
    DMG left the following post Friday in the StormSlider thread saying he has been very busy with school recently and hasn't had much time on the computer.
    Thanks for the feedback. I don't follow that thread so I didn't know what was up. Hopefully he will get around to taking a look at this when he has some free time.
    Last edited by rckreisher; 11-08-09 at 08:44 PM.
    11-08-09 08:42 PM
    +1. School comes first.
    11-08-09 10:52 PM
    Being in school myself, I agree that it definitely comes first...Just hard for me to understand that DMG can show up in the StormSlider thread, update that app, and have 300+ posts since he last showed up here 24 days ago. I'm sure StormSlider is his best selling app, but if he posted some sort of status here it would be better than nothing.

Its only a buck...At this point I'll delete it and purchase a similar app that works without the battery pull.
    11-08-09 11:21 PM
    Yes school does come first, but then again this is a product that we paid for as well, some kind of reply here by DMG would be a nice gesture. And yes a buck is only a buck, but when I purchase something, no matter what it is or how much it cost, its purchased to use as it should.

I just dont get why it worked and now it only works every other day, just some sort of acknowledgement that there is a problem and it will be worked on at somepoint would be great, and it only takes a min or two to let people know that.
    Last edited by irvin792; 11-08-09 at 11:38 PM.
    11-08-09 11:36 PM
    Sorry guys I didn't even know there was an issue. I got a few pm's saying I should check the thread.

I've been running the app fine since day one on my Storm1, Storm2, 2xTours and my Curve 8530. I didn't think there was an issue with it.

What exactly is going on with the app? I will read the past couple of pages to get an idea but if someone could bring me up to speed that would be great.
    11-08-09 11:40 PM
317 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD