=) I like to release new apps when I take some time off. That makes people less mad at me taking time off.
    I don't think you have that many unreleased apps to make all of these people happy. But this recent time off shouldn't count since you were sick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 11:17 PM
    Is the app always working in the background?
    One of the other calendar apps shows up in the Switch Applications menu, and its becoming a pet peeve.
    10-03-09 10:20 AM
    Is the app always working in the background?
    One of the other calendar apps shows up in the Switch Applications menu, and its becoming a pet peeve.
    I just released an update 1.0.6 that fixes this issue. Calendar Date app will no longer be in the app switcher.
    10-03-09 01:21 PM
    Yep exactly

It takes too much time to release an app. I sometimes just push it a side and come back to it another time.

You have to take screen shots, create a name, create a description, upload everything etc.

After I get done programming for 10+ hours I don't feel like doing all that haha. Then I forget about the app for a few weeks and then upload it.
    well thats why you get people to do that for you!

Theres plenty of us that would love to help.
    10-03-09 01:43 PM
    Updating now. Although it looks odd with my AppleBerry. :P

10-03-09 01:48 PM
    Updating now. Although it looks odd with my AppleBerry. :P

I will add a few different icons to pick from.
    10-03-09 01:52 PM
    You are the man. I knew you would.

10-03-09 01:59 PM
    This is working perfectly. Thanks DMG.

10-04-09 05:42 PM
    Works as advertised...fits in perfectly with the standard theme.

Plus it looks better than the icon manager/iCalendar floating around the forums.
    10-04-09 08:21 PM
    this is awesome. can't wait to download... and.. if this can work with the appleberry no grids zen theme. i would be absolutely excited. .. the calendar logo for that theme is the one from OS X. like someone posted earlier.

thanks DMG incredible work as usual.
    10-04-09 09:03 PM
    this is awesome. can't wait to download... and.. if this can work with the appleberry no grids zen theme. i would be absolutely excited. .. the calendar logo for that theme is the one from OS X. like someone posted earlier.

thanks DMG incredible work as usual.
    It does work. I am using it now on appleberry.

10-04-09 11:56 PM
    I hate to bring up problems, sometimes it looks like your complaining. But in my business when customers bring problems to me, that shows they care enough to let me know. The problem I have been having is I have to do a battery pull every morning to get it to change the date. Is this they way it is supposed to work? I'm on 4.7.0.151
    I have the ss app. and after all the work dmg did on that app., I'm sold on any application he produces.
    Thanks in advance.
    10-06-09 08:01 AM
    wooot i posted that in your "what app sould i creat,thread" and now here it is *-*
    10-06-09 08:21 AM
    I hate to bring up problems, sometimes it looks like your complaining. But in my business when customers bring problems to me, that shows they care enough to let me know. The problem I have been having is I have to do a battery pull every morning to get it to change the date. Is this they way it is supposed to work? I'm on 4.7.0.151
    I have the ss app. and after all the work dmg did on that app., I'm sold on any application he produces.
    Thanks in advance.
    No, its supposed to update on its own without a batt pull. It updates fine for me. Are your permissions set to allow?

10-06-09 09:24 AM
    No, its supposed to update on its own without a batt pull. It updates fine for me. Are your permissions set to allow?

yes. everything is set to allow.
    10-06-09 09:29 AM
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling. My wifes storm had the same issue and that fixed it. BTW I am sure DMG appreciates you pointing this out, so that he can catch the issues early. Good Luck.

10-06-09 09:35 AM
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling. My wifes storm had the same issue and that fixed it. BTW I am sure DMG appreciates you pointing this out, so that he can catch the issues early. Good Luck.

I will try that, thanks for the help!
    10-06-09 09:40 AM

I hope he does. I have been following the ss thread for about what seems like a month, and see all these people getting on their and bashing the app. and complaining about every little thing. I think there is no room for that on this site and makes me want to stop checking it out. But I don't think I could do that. Like people have said, how many developers do you see on this site, working with the end user directly? none that I have seen, except dmg.
    10-06-09 09:45 AM
    DMG when you update the icons can you also make it so that we can select te font color? That would be awesome. Thanks
    10-06-09 10:46 AM
    How bout this one?
    Last edited by DA6; 10-06-09 at 11:46 AM.
    10-06-09 10:52 AM
    I uninstalled it re-installed it, now the date advanced to the next day. The 7th should read the
    6th??
    Running 4.7.0.151
    Thanks

10-06-09 12:23 PM
    I bought this app a couple nights ago. On my Storm, 4.7.0.167, it advances to the next day at noon instead of midnight. The phones date is still correct, only the Datebook icon changes. It also hoses up my ability to make datebook entries. Say for example, that at 3pm on the 6th (the datebook icon is reading the 7th), I try to add a calendar entry for tomorrow, the 7th, at 1pm the calendar warns me that the date is in the past. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and multiple battery pulls, but it insists on advancing the date at noon. I'm uninstalling until a new version that fixes the problem is available.
    10-06-09 08:11 PM
    I bought this app a couple nights ago. On my Storm, 4.7.0.167, it advances to the next day at noon instead of midnight. The phones date is still correct, only the Datebook icon changes. It also hoses up my ability to make datebook entries. Say for example, that at 3pm on the 6th (the datebook icon is reading the 7th), I try to add a calendar entry for tomorrow, the 7th, at 1pm the calendar warns me that the date is in the past. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and multiple battery pulls, but it insists on advancing the date at noon. I'm uninstalling until a new version that fixes the problem is available.
    I'm on 5.0 and mine works. However you are the second person with the date issue. It might be a bug.

10-06-09 08:24 PM
    So far it updated when I did a battery pull, blank the next day, battery pull then the next day its a day ahead. Nothing consistent and nothing to make me feel good about the date being shown. Running .151. Not sure what is going on.
    10-06-09 11:14 PM
    The date has switch from Oct. 7th to Oct. 8th sometime between 1pm and 2:30pm. My Storm is running 4.7.0.148 and it is in the Eastern timezone. If i reset it will change back to Oct 7th.
    10-07-09 01:30 PM
317 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD