Note: Permission must be set to ALLOW in the Options->Advanced->Applications app for BuzzOff.

BuzzOff will block any phone number, block callers with private or unknown callerid, do not allow caller to leave a voice mail.

BuzzOff is the only callerID blocking application for the BlackBerry that has Pickup and Hangup feature. This will not allow the caller to leave you a voice mail. The caller will just hear a busy signal or the message from your carrier.

You can also select the phone number to block from the CallLog, Messages and AddressBook application. Just select Block Caller from the menu and select the type of block you want.

Features

* Block any phone number
    * Block unknown or private callers
    * Block wildcard. eg: 1800* will block all calls starting with 1800
    * Pickup and Hangup. Do not allow caller to leave you a voice mail
    * Quick block marketing callers: eg: 1800, 1866, 1877 and 1888 callers
    * Match last digits in the number. This feature is useful for International users where you can tell BuzzOff to match on the last 3-10 digits in the phone number
    * Integrate with CallLog, Messages and AddressBook apps
    * Very small footprint only 35K
    * Easy to use
    * Works on OS 4.2 and higher

Click here to download and purchase at CB AppStore BuzzOff - Block unwanted callers and do not allow caller to leave voicemail - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    07-23-09 11:34 AM
    Ha sweet I've been waiting for something like this to be released. Thanks smiley I'm going to go buy it now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 12:48 PM
    Just downloaded the trial...doesnt even work even with the filter set up...trying to block my work number and the app still lets the call through...ive made sure that permissions are set to allow.

Unless this app is only compatible with American/Canadian numbers then its useless for me...thankfully i didnt buy it....ended up deleting it.
    07-23-09 01:11 PM
    got it to work by blocking number, pickup and hang up with a filter
    using the trial > now the problem i went to purchase in cb store add to shopping cart and my shopping cart is empty(tryed 4 times) used the search at top screen buzzoff not found , tryed mobihand theres a differrent version for $4.99 w mp3 ring tones > guess i dont need or they dont wanna sell it
    **add to cart dont work to add to buy app)
    Last edited by duck383; 07-23-09 at 01:31 PM. Reason: add
    07-23-09 01:29 PM
    got it to work by blocking number, pickup and hang up with a filter
    using the trial > now the problem i went to purchase in cb store add to shopping cart and my shopping cart is empty(tryed 4 times) used the search at top screen buzzoff not found , tryed mobihand theres a differrent version for $4.99 w mp3 ring tones > guess i dont need or they dont wanna sell it
    **add to cart dont work to add to buy app)
    try this link

BuzzOff - Block unwanted callers and do not allow caller to leave voicemail - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    07-23-09 01:38 PM
    Just downloaded the trial...doesnt even work even with the filter set up...trying to block my work number and the app still lets the call through...ive made sure that permissions are set to allow.

Unless this app is only compatible with American/Canadian numbers then its useless for me...thankfully i didnt buy it....ended up deleting it.
    which country are you in?

goto the Prefs and set the Match last to 10 digits. if you have less than 10 digits in the number then use lesser ones. eg: 7 or 8
    07-23-09 01:39 PM
    just tried again same result there are no product in your shopping cart same issue as before
    07-23-09 01:59 PM
    I'm having a few problems with this app. I have a filter set for a number and it's set to pick and hangup. First altho I don't have my current profile to vib on phone calls it vibrates once anyway even tho Vibrate When Blocked is off. It also turns the red led alert on altho I don't have that on either and I can only stop it with the app LEDReset. Also when I get a call you see it on the screen then it says disconnected, it would be nice to have it totally "stealth" and not show anything at all. I would definately buy if those issues were fixed especially the first two. I did reboot after the install. Curve 8330.

forkup
    Last edited by forkup; 07-23-09 at 02:17 PM.
    07-23-09 02:02 PM
    just tried again same result there are no product in your shopping cart same issue as before
    did you try adding to your cart first? does it show the BuzzOff product?
    07-23-09 02:12 PM
    which country are you in?

goto the Prefs and set the Match last to 10 digits. if you have less than 10 digits in the number then use lesser ones. eg: 7 or 8
    Im in the UK...ok ill try that and see if it works.

EDIT: Nope still doesnt work...we use a 11 digit number here....perhaps if you get it work with 11 digits ill give it another go but at the moment it doesnt work.

EDIT 2: Great ****ing great...deleted the app and its also deleted all my tones and sounds that i had programmed in my phone profiles menu...
    Last edited by Spawn12; 07-23-09 at 02:27 PM.
    07-23-09 02:15 PM
    did you try adding to your cart first? does it show the BuzzOff product?
    yes it show it then you select add to cart ,free trial,buy upgrade ETC
    i have the trial that i got no problem , that is why i went to mobihand also after the first couple of fails and logged into my account and searched and it only showed a different version at $4.99 with mp3 and yes i know what im doing i have purchased over 15 apps from here the latest last night berrybuzz 2.0

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=yDpS1ztl

what it looks like
    Last edited by duck383; 07-23-09 at 02:35 PM. Reason: add link
    07-23-09 02:33 PM
    Im in the UK...ok ill try that and see if it works.

EDIT: Nope still doesnt work...we use a 11 digit number here....perhaps if you get it work with 11 digits ill give it another go but at the moment it doesnt work.

EDIT 2: Great ****ing great...deleted the app and its also deleted all my tones and sounds that i had programmed in my phone profiles menu...
    not sure what happened but deleting a 3rd party should not delete other apps.
    deleting would be handled by the OS and not buzzoff.
    07-23-09 03:27 PM
    yes it show it then you select add to cart ,free trial,buy upgrade ETC
    i have the trial that i got no problem , that is why i went to mobihand also after the first couple of fails and logged into my account and searched and it only showed a different version at $4.99 with mp3 and yes i know what im doing i have purchased over 15 apps from here the latest last night berrybuzz 2.0

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=yDpS1ztl

what it looks like
    scroll up where i post the link and click it. after the page is displayed click on the Add to cart button. it works for me.
    07-23-09 03:30 PM
    I have been beta testing the application over and over again and must say that the final release works really perfect.

Attention UK users: In Holland the cell numbers start with 06, the countrycode is 31, in BuzzOff I type the following number: 00316 , maybe this way will work for you also?
    Last edited by molski; 07-23-09 at 04:02 PM.
    07-23-09 03:59 PM
    not sure what happened but deleting a 3rd party should not delete other apps.
    deleting would be handled by the OS and not buzzoff.
    No it didnt delete the app...it just deleted all my tones and notifications for my email, texts etc within the profile menu ie it just reverted them back to standard tones etc.

Not a big deal, just a major pain in the *** for me as i had it set properly.
    07-23-09 04:14 PM
    I downloaded the app. applied the tree different settings in the menu, set up the 10 digit, applied the filter, applied the setting to the specific 800 incoming number, save the entry but the 800 number was not blocked. I don't know if this is because it's trial version or I am doing something wrong.
    07-23-09 09:11 PM
    I downloaded the app. applied the tree different settings in the menu, set up the 10 digit, applied the filter, applied the setting to the specific 800 incoming number, save the entry but the 800 number was not blocked. I don't know if this is because it's trial version or I am doing something wrong.
    did you set the permissions for BuzzOff to all ALLOW in the Options app?

if you want to block 1800's just goto the Prefs and check the Block 1-800 number checkbox.

to block a number enter it as [ country code - areacode - local number] eg: 1-555-123-4567 this is for north america
    07-23-09 09:32 PM
    did you set the permissions for BuzzOff to all ALLOW in the Options app?

if you want to block 1800's just goto the Prefs and check the Block 1-800 number checkbox.

to block a number enter it as [ country code - areacode - local number] eg: 1-555-123-4567 this is for north america
    Smiley88,
    You mean options-advanced options-applications-buzzoff-edit permmisions-allow to all? If this is how it should be, then no. I just did it now.

Thanks
    07-24-09 11:46 AM
    Smiley....i Set All My Permissions To Allow I Even Added A Number To The List Of Blocked Numbers And It Dont Work I Cant Pull Numbers From My Call Log Either. I Have A Tour 9630. What Do You Suggest?
    07-24-09 12:28 PM
    its not working on my blackberry pearl 8120 os 4.5. i set allow to all permissions and my work number is still coming through. i live in the united states. what is the deal?
    07-24-09 02:34 PM
    I installed the BUZZOFF trial downloaded from the Crackberry App Store and here are the issues:

1. The TRIAL will only BLOCK 3 ENTRIES:
    If you use your address book, call lists, etc. to add numbers to the blocked numbers list it lets you add and add and add, but only when you go into the App and try to add a number to block directly does it tell you that the TRIAL can ONLY BLOCK 3 NUMBERS!!

2. I had to Delete and Reset the phone twice to delete the app (8900 OS 4.6.1.231)

3. When the App was finally deleted, it also DELETED ALL CUSTOM PROFILES and RESET ALL CUSTOM PROFILES to default settings (I had set each profile to my liking). There was another comment about this earlier as well... it seems he was right! Now I have to go and set up all the profiles all over again!

THIS IS DECEPTIVE. If an App has limited features in Trial Mode, it should be CLEARLY STATED in the description so that the user is informed!!

What it does say is that it will block 25 calls in Trial Mode, but not that you can only use 3 entries in the Blacklist!!!
    07-24-09 06:19 PM
    Just purchased and after a battery pull, all seems to be good. I love it.
    07-24-09 10:40 PM
    this app is not working for me. all permissions are set to allow. im running OS .151 on my storm if that matters.
    07-24-09 11:11 PM
    Yes it totally re-set all of my Profiles, too!! SOOOO annoying!!
    did this happen after you uninstalled?
    07-25-09 09:01 AM
    Yes after the uninstall.

Ok. I'm sure Smiley will fix it. In the meantime I'll keep a backup of my profiles handy. Thanks for the headsup.

07-25-09 09:11 AM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD