Im getting three matches thats all marble soltaire, picture puzzle, and click mania no fourth.
    Don't know what to tell ya, I just added screen capture of what I see to my post above. If I search the CB App store on my PC I don't see the Brain Teaser app, get same list you mentioned. Are you searching with the CB App on your device?
    Last edited by Bob61; 08-06-09 at 09:22 AM.
    08-06-09 09:19 AM
    What way are you getting on to the app store ?
    Im going on to crackberry mobile then going to thier app store from there.
    08-06-09 09:20 AM
    What way are you getting on to the app store ?
    Im going on to crackberry mobile then going to thier app store from there.
    Using the CB App Store app.
    08-06-09 09:31 AM
    Download the app client. then run it. do everything else that bob said.
    08-06-09 09:31 AM
    Thanks alot!!!
    08-06-09 09:37 AM
    Download the app client. then run it. do everything else that bob said.
    This is crap. I have been trying all morning, and now it looks like the promo is done. Not a good way to do business....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 09:40 AM
    Not workn

08-06-09 09:45 AM
    damn looks like i missed it too still might buy though only a buck
    08-06-09 09:46 AM
    This is crap. I have been trying all morning, and now it looks like the promo is done. Not a good way to do business....

"Good business" and user error are two different things... Sorry... I had too
    08-06-09 09:52 AM
    "Good business" and user error are two different things... Sorry... I had too
    It was actually bad or incomplete information provided by Eric. He mentioned the promo code, but didn't say it was only valid through CB App Store app. Not typically how it's handled, maybe an error on Mobihand's part. But we shouldn't be angry with Eric, he did give away copies to those who used their brain to problem solve this
    08-06-09 10:48 AM
    Didn't want this to get lost in the thread of angry users who couldn't figure out how to use the promo code. Tried to PM Eric but his PM box is full!

Noted a bug in the program, here's link to the message I left in this thread. Anyone else notice this?
    08-06-09 10:52 AM
    Oh well I guess I tried everything but downloading the cb app and searching. What a stupid glitch
    08-06-09 11:08 AM
    Hey guys, sorry about that issue with the coupon, but it is definitely a Mobihand glitch. I guess we can call it a brain teaser as all of the coupons did get used =/

I am going to look into the issue of incorrect answers, because I and my testers didnt see that. If I find the issue, I will post an update later today for free of course!

Enjoy and lets hear some high scores!
    08-06-09 11:42 AM
    Hey guys, sorry about that issue with the coupon, but it is definitely a Mobihand glitch. I guess we can call it a brain teaser as all of the coupons did get used =/

I am going to look into the issue of incorrect answers, because I and my testers didnt see that. If I find the issue, I will post an update later today for free of course!

Enjoy and lets hear some high scores!
    Wasn't too hard to find, noticed it first time I played the game . I see new release now posted so guess you found the cause. Thanks. If you need another set of eyes on a future beta release, feel free to PM me. In downloading the new release, it's 1.01, what was released was .15 - is the problem an old version was uploaded initially?
    Last edited by Bob61; 08-06-09 at 12:20 PM.
    08-06-09 12:17 PM
    Still problem in the new version. I had question 7*7=49, answered "YES" and it counted it as wrong. Also had 7-1=6 and 7-5=2, 7*3=21, answered "YES" to each, counted as wrong. It's more than just the random division questions with the issue. A pattern there with all the questions having "7" in the equation... hmmm... also noticed it's always a "YES" that is incorrectly noted, haven't seen (yet?) where a "NO" was incorrectly counted.

This is more of a Brain CRAMP Teaser....
    Last edited by Bob61; 08-06-09 at 01:02 PM.
    08-06-09 12:54 PM
    Still problem in the new version. I had question 7*7=49, answered "YES" and it counted it as wrong. Also had 7-1=6 and 7-5=2, 7*3=21, answered "YES" to each, counted as wrong. It's more than just the random division questions with the issue. A pattern there with all the questions having "7" in the equation... hmmm... also noticed it's always a "YES" that is incorrectly noted, haven't seen (yet?) where a "NO" was incorrectly counted.

This is more of a Brain CRAMP Teaser....
    Thanks for the feedback. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    08-06-09 01:16 PM
    I just went through several genius rounds with all of the equations you listed above, and they all behaved correctly? :?
    08-06-09 01:17 PM
    I just went through several genius rounds with all of the equations you listed above, and they all behaved correctly? :?
    I found these all in the "Warm Up" section. Just tried it again (Beginner) had 1*9=9, I pressed "YES", it counted it as wrong. Same with 5+6=12. Honestly, I'm not making this crap up

FYI - If you provided a means in the program to review the list of questions and answers provided I'd be able to provide that to you. Maybe a future functionality that can be added? Just seems to be reasonable that once a person goes through they'd want to review their results in detail.

Additionally, this lacks other back-end functionality. Besides what I mentioned above, it should also show the "Hi Scores" for each of the categories. Top 5 times for each, etc. Just suggestions.... enjoy!

** UPDATE **
    I think I see what's occurring, guess you can call it a lazy finger issue. The focus of the key being pressed isn't being registered. If I touch on "NO" and then quickly change my mind and press "YES" the app doesn't register that quick enough and records as a "NO" (that's the key that is still in focus/highlighted). I've tried this several times now and managed to get this repeated.
    Last edited by Bob61; 08-06-09 at 02:51 PM.
    08-06-09 01:42 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD