New App: Bonus Yachtzee

From the description:

This classic dice game is simple to learn but will provide hours upon hours of addictive gaming fun.

Two games for the price of one! Get both Bonus Yachtzee and Classic Yachtzee all in one application.

Classic Yachtzee closely follows the rules of the classic Yahtzee dice game that you have played for years.

Bonus Yachtzee plays very much like Power Yahtzee. It is the high scoring, action packed cousin of Yahtzee. Bonus Yachtzee is played with a bonus die in addition to the 5 regular dice. The bonus die may allow a player to earn 2 or 3 times the regular score for a given roll. It also may have the player freeze, and be forced to score their roll immediately. Additionally, the bonus die may allow the player to record the roll under 2 scoring categories or allow them an extra roll (very helpful when going for a yachtzee). Bonus Yachtzee also has additional categories in which a player can record a score.

Get this classic dice game for you BlackBerry Storm today!

This application's beautiful graphics are worthy of your BlackBerry.

Features:
    1 - 4 Players. Play by yourself or with some friends.
    2 games for the price of one. Bonus Yachtzee and Classic Yachtzee.
    Great soud effects.
    Addictive game play.
    Easy and instinctive game play.
    Looks great with beautiful graphics!

The free apps were given away.
    To kick of the app release I am offering 15 free copies of Bonus Yachtzee to CrackBerry readers. Please use the code: FREEYACHT to get the application for free. This is a first come, first serve giveaway.

Discounted Apps
    Since the free apps went so quickly I am going to post a discount coupon in this post to be used by CrackBerry readers. The discount coupon is: CRACKBERRYYACHT

The coupon is good for $1.00 off brining the app price down to $1.99. This coupon is good for today (07/09/09) only!

You can get the application here Bonus Yachtzee for $2.99.
    Last edited by ClericSoftware; 07-09-09 at 10:37 AM.
    07-07-09 01:00 AM
    thanks! got a copy

note to all:
    i suggest u post if ya got a copy, minimizes flaming posts saying "ahh, i didnt get a copy and only *less than 15" posts "

(has happened to me before, it isnt kool)

edit:

should have an option to turn off sound
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 07-07-09 at 01:08 AM.
    07-07-09 01:03 AM
    i got one to, thnks!!
    07-07-09 01:11 AM
    i got one
    07-07-09 01:14 AM
    Got a copy
    07-07-09 01:16 AM
    where do i enter the code???? quick!! lol
    07-07-09 01:35 AM
    where do i enter the code???? quick!! lol
    https://www.mobihand.com/mobileCart/...cProductMobile
    07-07-09 01:37 AM
    it wouldn't let me using paypal. am i doing something wrong??
    07-07-09 01:38 AM
    Got one as well.
    Thanks!
    07-07-09 01:43 AM
    Go to https://www.mobihand.com/mobileCart/...cProductMobile top right corner says enter promo code or something similar.
    07-07-09 01:44 AM
    https://www.mobihand.com/mobileCart/mc1.asp
    07-07-09 01:47 AM
    Drift to the rescue again. lol. Thanks man. It worked. That was the most stressfull 7 mins of my life. I couldn't figure it out so then i posted here, then as i was typing my login i forgot my password, then i finally found it and it said it was invalid, then i got disconnected from my internet, and then i had to refesh and create a new login. lol. jesus.
    07-07-09 01:48 AM
    Got it. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 01:49 AM
    Drift to the rescue again. lol. Thanks man. It worked. That was the most stressfull 7 mins of my life. I couldn't figure it out so then i posted here, then as i was typing my login i forgot my password, then i finally found it and it said it was invalid, then i got disconnected from my internet, and then i had to refesh and create a new login. lol. jesus.
    After all that I'm glad you weren't number 16...
    07-07-09 01:51 AM
    Excellent game. Thank you.

07-07-09 01:54 AM
    After all that I'm glad you weren't number 16...
    LoL me too. I just knew it was gonna happen too because well.....i'm just usually not that lucky. Especially when it comes to things like this here on CB.

07-07-09 01:56 AM
    I almost purchased this game when it was brought up in another post the other day. I'm glad that I waited.

07-07-09 02:23 AM
    Thanks, I was lucky enough to get in on the free copy! I'm lookin forward to trying this out.
    07-07-09 02:45 AM
    Dang!! The freebies used to be offered when I was home from work. Now I can't ever get in on them anymore And I was waiting for this one. Yachtzee is one of my favorites games. Now I hate working nights.
    07-07-09 03:03 AM

should have an option to turn off sound
    You can adjust the volume down to zero, I am working on a mute for the next update.

In order to adjust the volume of the game, simply press the volume up or the volume down on the side of your Storm. The volume adjusts in small increments to allow you to fine tune the volume. There are a total of 20 volume settings between No Sound and Max Sound.
    07-07-09 10:43 PM
    You can adjust the volume down to zero, I am working on a mute for the next update.

In order to adjust the volume of the game, simply press the volume up or the volume down on the side of your Storm. The volume adjusts in small increments to allow you to fine tune the volume. There are a total of 20 volume settings between No Sound and Max Sound.
    o ok thanks for the clarification
    07-07-09 10:47 PM
    Excellent game. Thank you.

I am glad that you like it. Please remember to leave positive feedback if you like the application.

Thanks.
    07-07-09 10:50 PM
    I am loving it! Thanks a bunch. Yachtzee has been one of my fav games since forever and now i can play it wherever I am. Also I love the fact that up to 4 players can play at the same time. Highly recommended folks.
    07-08-09 01:46 AM
    Like the play- similar to my friend's iToy version in mechanics...
    Also enjoy the 4 player capability & the "bonus" version.
    All-in-all, nice job here- like you indicated earlier, a mute option would be a nice addition for a future update.

Scored a 404 earlier today...
    07-08-09 01:51 AM
    very nice game, i played it atleast 10 times yesterday lol Keep up the good work!
    07-08-09 10:06 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD