ok i tried restarting my computer but it still does not connect.
    08-03-09 11:12 PM
    ok i tried restarting my computer but it still does not connect.
    does desktop manager see your pin?
    08-03-09 11:19 PM
    yeah. thats whats so strange
    08-03-09 11:27 PM
    where is your phone stuck?

bbsak uses the same detection method as bbdm i dont get why it wouldnt connect

mine connects even when the phone is rebooting
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 08-03-09 at 11:35 PM.
    08-03-09 11:30 PM
    i just have a white screen
    08-03-09 11:35 PM
    i just have a white screen
    no error? just white? maybe try loading a new os with the javaloader.exe

then try wiping with bbsak and go about it again
    08-03-09 11:38 PM
    ok ill try right now
    08-03-09 11:48 PM
    bbsak can't find my pin either. DM 5 does but not bbsak. Weird. I'll try a battery pull and see if that works.
    08-04-09 08:57 AM
    Finally worked. Had to close the blackberry manager process and then plugged my phone back in.
    08-04-09 09:09 AM
    Finally worked. Had to close the blackberry manager process and then plugged my phone back in.

thanks for the update will look into it
    08-04-09 11:36 AM
    thanks for the update will look into it
    I tried all of the above steps and bbsak still dose not see my pin
    08-04-09 04:11 PM
    I tried all of the above steps and bbsak still dose not see my pin

did you try closing the processes bbdm starts up? that seems to solve problems a select few are having.
    08-04-09 09:21 PM
    did you try closing the processes bbdm starts up? that seems to solve problems a select few are having.
    yes nothing is running but bbsak
    08-04-09 10:11 PM
    Used bbsak today and WOW what a great program! It is such a simple interface anyone can use this. ***RIM, are you listening!*** lol.

One thing I did not see is the status bar when doing the actual wipe. After I hit the "wipe" button it immediately said Completed. Does it really wipe that fast?

Other than that it worked flawlessly! Thank you very much!!!
    08-07-09 01:23 PM
    I used BBSAK for the first time and notice that on the "Application" list (where you uninstall programs) has �unknown" listed in all the apps that I backed up. It should have the version number instead of unknown. Anyone have this problem? I am using ver 1.3 with .148 Blackberry storm. I wiped with "wipe option". This is a GREAT program btw. Thanks
    08-07-09 07:25 PM
    I used BBSAK for the first time and notice that on the "Application" list (where you uninstall programs) has �unknown" listed in all the apps that I backed up. It should have the version number instead of unknown. Anyone have this problem? I am using ver 1.3 with .148 Blackberry storm. I wiped with "wipe option". This is a GREAT program btw. Thanks
    I think I had the same problem as you and couldn't figure out a fix. The problem is BBSAK saves the files as COD and DM saves them as ALX.

For some reason my applications are not showing up under Options>Advanced Options>Applications... none of my 3rd party apps show up. They also do not show up under Add/Remove programs on DM so when I try to Add or Remove a program it keeps telling me "unknown modules that will be removed" and all my apps are listed and then when I update DM deletes all my apps and then I have to go back to BBSAK and reback all of them to my phone... how do i fix this to get DM to recognize my 3rd party apps that were restored via BBSAK...?
    08-08-09 10:14 AM
    post 1 updated with Version 1.4 Enjoy!
    08-10-09 11:50 PM
    Thank you for making the 3rd party apps back up via alx. This app is truly amazing now.
    08-11-09 08:37 PM
    is it possible to add the backup/restore feature (for contacts, messages, options, etc...) that desktop manager uses? So I'll never have to open that thing again?
    08-12-09 05:47 AM
    is it possible to add the backup/restore feature (for contacts, messages, options, etc...) that desktop manager uses? So I'll never have to open that thing again?
    +1 for that !

is there a manual floating around for this app

i see the video on the first post .. but i want to know what all the options do...

i acme across a cod file and i see u can install through this which is cool

is factory reset.. same as doing a wipe on the phone?

do u have to load the OS again when restoring 3rd party apps?
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 08-13-09 at 02:52 PM.
    08-13-09 02:49 PM
    Thanks for making this app.

I just got an error - I guess I tried backing up a COD which I had already backed up.

One request - a button to actually open the BBsak folder so that one can see what's there already in backups and cod files without having to navigate Windows Progfile folders.
    08-13-09 09:21 PM
    This is a great! For someone like me that has a ton of app and tries every OS leak and hybrid, this so easy to backup apps and themes.

Thanks
    08-13-09 09:43 PM
    bbsak v1.5 updated! see post 1
    08-18-09 09:49 PM
    tried to download its a php file i cant open it. am i missing something? i have an older ver its 1.5 im haveing the problem with
    08-19-09 12:42 AM
    Been using BBSAK to simple back up and wipe my device lately because there have been hybrid updates. OOAKDPC's latest 7.99b update is pretty good.
    08-19-09 04:01 AM
128 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD