We have just put out a great little utility to help with those annoying times when your calls are randomly dropped and you are driving or do not have your phone right next to you. Instead of waiting to call back while your friend is also calling, always beat them to it and you never need to deal with the inevitable phone tag that comes after a call gets disconnected!

Check it out now for only $0.99! Auto Redial | Automatically call back when calls get dropped! - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software (CB link should come online soon...)

Here is some more detail:
    Let AutoRedial handle the annoying part of calling someone back after your call gets dropped. When the party you are talking to enters a tunnel or some other area of no service, your call can get dropped which causes both people to try to call back, which usually ends in a game of phone tag. Let AutoRedial call back instantly (or up to 10 seconds later), so you can be sure to get through.

AutoRedial is also intelligent, so if you are the one that lost service, it will not try to call back when you have no service which saves you time.

Let one of the cheapest apps out for the Blackberry handle this annoying aspect of bad service and annoying dropped calls!

• Automatically call back when a call is dropped
    • Intelligently decide whether to call back or not based on service
    • Configurable timer for when to call back (0-10 seconds)
    • Compatible with OS 4.3 and up!
    • Incredibly small memory footprint!

Check it out now for only $0.99! Auto Redial | Automatically call back when calls get dropped! - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

08-05-09 12:25 AM
    Nice! We need this! Way to keep it original
    08-05-09 12:27 AM
    cool app! Suprosed no one thought of this already..
    08-05-09 05:14 AM
    Good job Epic! This honestly makes me so happy because my house itself gets barely any signal so when I'm in the basement, I lose calls all the time. I was also in Grand Bend last weekend and kept dropping calls like mad. Thanks for this!!
    08-05-09 06:48 AM
    CrackBerry link here
    08-05-09 06:52 AM
    The app is perfect when driving... you dont need to look down to fumble around after you have driven through a little area that has no service the first few times i used this i didnt even have to take the phone down from my ear and it was already ringing again!! thanks epic! keep up the great work!
    08-05-09 09:24 AM
    I just purchased this useful and original app. I'm going to test it out, but Epic hasn't let me down with apps. so far!
    08-05-09 11:56 AM
    so what if you dont necessarily want to call the person back?
    08-05-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD