We have just put out a great little utility to help with those annoying times when your calls are randomly dropped and you are driving or do not have your phone right next to you. Instead of waiting to call back while your friend is also calling, always beat them to it and you never need to deal with the inevitable phone tag that comes after a call gets disconnected!

Check it out now for only $0.99! Auto Redial | Automatically call back when calls get dropped! - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software (CB link should come online soon...)

Here is some more detail:
    Let AutoRedial handle the annoying part of calling someone back after your call gets dropped. When the party you are talking to enters a tunnel or some other area of no service, your call can get dropped which causes both people to try to call back, which usually ends in a game of phone tag. Let AutoRedial call back instantly (or up to 10 seconds later), so you can be sure to get through.

AutoRedial is also intelligent, so if you are the one that lost service, it will not try to call back when you have no service which saves you time.

Let one of the cheapest apps out for the Blackberry handle this annoying aspect of bad service and annoying dropped calls!

• Automatically call back when a call is dropped
    • Intelligently decide whether to call back or not based on service
    • Configurable timer for when to call back (0-10 seconds)
    • Compatible with OS 4.3 and up!
    • Incredibly small memory footprint!

Check it out now for only $0.99! Auto Redial | Automatically call back when calls get dropped! - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

08-05-09 01:08 AM
    Wow you are just dropping apps tonight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 01:27 AM
    The first 10 to use the coupon AUTODIAL will get it for free! Please post a review if you get a free copy and let everyone know about this great app!
    08-05-09 01:33 AM
    it says the code is not valid

08-05-09 01:37 AM
    Probably have to give Mobihand some time to get it going. The Radio Saver ones are already disappearing quick so it is working!
    08-05-09 01:42 AM
    Ya I know I used one of the codes

08-05-09 01:44 AM
    Yeah, it's not letting me use the promo code either..

Damn, and I jumped out of bed for this?
    08-05-09 01:57 AM
    Ok tired of waiting just shelled out the buck.

08-05-09 01:58 AM
    Got it fixed! Try it now...
    08-05-09 01:59 AM
    Sure fix it after I buy it lol

08-05-09 02:01 AM
    Code works now..

Oh crap.. I just remembered, I have "The Network". I don't drop calls!

Need to find some friends w/ AT&T..
    08-05-09 02:06 AM
    And this is what I get for opening my mouth.

Having an issue right off the bat.

"Uncaught exception:ArticInterface: DocPosToCaret: error 3; formatted text length = 87;"

Can't even run it. And I get a constant green LED as well. Tried batt pull already, nothing. Running 4.5.160 on my 8330.
    08-05-09 02:18 AM
    Hopefully this will be addressed in the morning?
    08-05-09 02:29 AM
    Awesome thanks. Will def give this a shot

08-05-09 02:52 AM
    And this is what I get for opening my mouth.

Having an issue right off the bat.

"Uncaught exception:ArticInterface: DocPosToCaret: error 3; formatted text length = 87;"

Can't even run it. And I get a constant green LED as well. Tried batt pull already, nothing. Running 4.5.160 on my 8330.
    Thanks, I see this issue as well, and have temporarily disabled support for 4.5 until I figure it out. I will get this going soon, thanks for the patience!
    Last edited by EpicDraws; 08-05-09 at 05:02 AM.
    08-05-09 04:48 AM
    I have posted an update that hopefully will address the issue on 4.5. All other platforms seem to be working fine.
    08-05-09 05:37 AM
    Yowsa!!
    Got it for free
    Many thanks Epic, It's always bugged me that my BB won't redial automatically,
    Doug
    08-05-09 05:47 AM
    promo code has been used up!
    08-05-09 09:25 AM
    app is AWESOME... works perfect everytime... set mine to 5 sec which seems to be just long enough to let the phone hang out regain the network and call back... but still to short of a time for me to dial back manually!

again this app is great for those areas were services seems to be a little shaky!
    08-05-09 10:22 AM
    does this work with dropped calls because of signal strength or also when the wife hangs up on you ?
    08-11-09 11:46 AM
    I had originally gotten this app for free using your coupon code. I had to uninstall it unfortunately. If I was already on the phone and I got a second call coming in, I hit ignore, the app was dropping the second call and would redial my original call back. So now I have my original call on hold and the app was dialing back the same party. I am using a Bold running 4.6.0.266.

08-12-09 05:56 AM
    I don't need auto redial...my calls don't get dropped.
    08-12-09 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD