I upgraded to the updated version, which says it fixes the message not going from the screen if a call has not been answered( dont have voicemail ).
    It doesnt happen.
    If I have missed a call( from contacts) and havent chosen the option to send a message, i still see the popup hanging there.
    Would prefer the popup to auto disappear,maybe after 5 secs of not answering a call.
    I will try and duplicate what you are seeing and get back to you over private message.
    06-01-10 08:36 PM
    All of our updates on our products are always free.
    that is good to know. My sister called and this ap did its job she however wondered how I was able to text her if I wasn't near my phone (the option was I don't have my phone with me I will call later...or something like that). I told her about this app she is wondering does this app only work for bb or can she get it on her regular cell phone if not is there a program that would work like this app.?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 09:01 PM
    that is good to know. My sister called and this ap did its job she however wondered how I was able to text her if I wasn't near my phone (the option was I don't have my phone with me I will call later...or something like that). I told her about this app she is wondering does this app only work for bb or can she get it on her regular cell phone if not is there a program that would work like this app.?

Don't think it would be available for regular cell phone.
    06-01-10 09:24 PM
    Well maybe she can view the sprint online to see if anything like this would be available for her cell I wouldn't know. It has been years since I had just a regular cell.
    Another question do u have a linke to share with friends like on face book? Like how ap world has. A lot of bb users are on my facebook this ap is a must....I'm so loving it

06-02-10 07:10 AM
    I will try and duplicate what you are seeing and get back to you over private message.
    With upgrade 1.4, the issue is resolved. Awesome beta support.

06-04-10 01:11 PM
    With upgrade 1.4, the issue is resolved. Awesome beta support.

Glad to hear it is working for you now.
    06-04-10 04:35 PM
    One click dial or SMS is that the tremendous and revolutionary app that collect your favorite contacts at one place. Only one Click to dial or send SMS victimization Favorite dialer icon or SMS icon on your BlackBerry home screen!

For more :- https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...30535/?lang=en
    09-21-12 10:54 PM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD