I ordered it. Thank you. This is my first ever Blackberry app that I downloaded
    05-19-10 01:16 PM
    Thanks Steven for the free application. Much appreciated!
    Your welcome. There are still 35 promo codes left.
    05-19-10 07:24 PM
    I'll help you through the support ticket so we don't clog up the forum going back and forth.
    what a great company..got with me in less than 10 minutes, helped with app
    thank you
    05-19-10 08:48 PM
    Thanks so much for the free app. Trying it out now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 01:54 AM
    absolutly fantastic app,has helped me out a lot when i cant be bothered to get out of bed.
    05-20-10 07:39 AM
    no more freebies all gone
    05-20-10 07:44 AM
    no more freebies all gone
    There should be 25 left. Please try the code again and let me know if you still have a problem.
    05-20-10 08:31 AM
    Got mine! Thank you very much!
    05-20-10 11:11 AM
    I got it free. Thanks so much!
    05-20-10 11:55 AM
    Got one for free! Thank you so much!
    05-20-10 03:49 PM
    Thank you for the code! I was able to receive a "free" copy!
    05-20-10 07:58 PM
    I just downloaded it. I really like the simplicity of it and the option of whether to use a static message or select one with each call. It seems very straight forward and provides a little something personal for the caller rather than just talking to vm. This is a great idea!

Initially, I'd just like to say that it would be great if I had more than 4 text options. I can use 2 for work related calls, but a few more for calls from family members to make them more personal, thereby avoiding canned responses. This is probably silly, but just something I thought of when filling out the fields.

Thank you for the opportunity to give it a try. I'll use it for a bit and post my impressions here.
    05-20-10 08:21 PM
    Thanks! And I love this app... I dunno if it would be a good idea, but maybe a suggustion, would be for it to include all calls, not just ones from the address book, I have some people that aren't in my address book, that call me on their cell.

Maybe its just time to update my address book lol

05-20-10 08:26 PM
    I thought about that (including all calls) but that would mean telemarketers, and otherwise nasty people, etc. would get text messages from me. I'd rather they didn't.:-) Don't want to start any battles via text messaging...hmm actually that might be kind of fun in certain circumstances :-)
    Last edited by mocean; 05-20-10 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Incomplete
    05-20-10 08:29 PM
    Just got a copy too, thank you much! Can't wait to try it out.
    05-20-10 11:50 PM
    Got a copy! thanks for letting me try it out!
    05-21-10 12:19 AM
    Got my copy, thank you

05-21-10 12:27 AM
    Thanks! And I love this app... I dunno if it would be a good idea, but maybe a suggustion, would be for it to include all calls, not just ones from the address book, I have some people that aren't in my address book, that call me on their cell.

Maybe its just time to update my address book lol

Thanks for the suggestion. The issue with that is I wouldn't really know that it was from a cell phone and don't want to start sending SMS messages to land lines.
    05-22-10 09:31 PM
    Suggestion:

I hope you consider more function of this application.
    1. Also support BBM, YM, SMS and others.
    Example we got BBM message when we meeting, ETC.
    2. Give option, so we can have more answer, example up to 8. with smaller text still OK.
    3. Options to auto answer when we are sleep/ at night (based on Profile and time maybe) with predefined text.
    and others
    Last edited by utomo; 05-22-10 at 11:13 PM.
    05-22-10 11:04 PM
    Just downloaded and installed.

05-22-10 11:50 PM
    Suggestion:

I hope you consider more function of this application.
    1. Also support BBM, YM, SMS and others.
    Example we got BBM message when we meeting, ETC.
    2. Give option, so we can have more answer, example up to 8. with smaller text still OK.
    3. Options to auto answer when we are sleep/ at night (based on Profile and time maybe) with predefined text.
    and others
    Thank for the suggestions and we will review and add them to the list.
    05-23-10 07:58 PM
    Thank for the suggestions and we will review and add them to the list.
    Your welcome. if you have question about the suggestion, please ask or PM me
    05-23-10 08:27 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. The issue with that is I wouldn't really know that it was from a cell phone and don't want to start sending SMS messages to land lines.
    Yes, that wouldn't work for the "auto send" feature but as long as the option is there not to send a message like a cancel or close button, then when ASAP pops up and I know its someone from a landline or someone I don't know I can hit the cancel or "do not send" button and just close ASAP

Its not a big deal I really love the app! just maybe an idea

05-23-10 09:34 PM
    I really love this app. I have been using it quite a bit lately, and it is just great. One function that the phone should have come with out of the box. Great work on this one!!!
    05-23-10 11:42 PM
    Too late as usual....LOL
    05-24-10 01:38 AM
107 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD