07-31-09 08:40 PM
32 12
tools
    i just restarting playing from level 1... and i exited on level 12... when i came back... i went through the whole level without seeing a single alien...

also... the minigun ammo price bug is fixed... but now it really costs $400 to buy 100 ammo??
    that's way too expensive!!
    just my opinion..
    07-30-09 01:51 AM
    I really want this game but I am running 5.0 os. Does it work with 5.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 02:15 AM
    I had the no alien in level 12 as well...
    07-30-09 09:23 AM
    Thanks for the no alien info guys. We're checking on that for next update. We also are adding new game play. A Survivor mode is coming for the next update.

I really want this game but I am running 5.0 os. Does it work with 5.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This game uses a limited number of BB APIs which makes me think it could work. We've been working on a trial version which should help answer this question.

Regards,
    Carm.
    07-30-09 11:14 AM
    Hi Everyone,

There's a new AVP Update 1.0.2.67:
    Includes; New play mode - Save Yourself. Changes to help you survive the higher levels, No aliens bug on level replay fixed.

Plus we've completed the Trial version available in the Crackberry Store

Regards,
    Carm.
    07-31-09 11:48 AM
    after playing "save yourself" mode and going straight to the DC mode... it stays on save yourself mode.. you can't leave the gun show... and there is a "S" on the top...
    you have to exit the app and come back ...
    07-31-09 08:12 PM
    Hi Audizine,

One of my guys just fixed and uploaded the new file. It will show the same build number but is the fix. I'm going to download it myself to make sure.

Just to confirm, the problem only occurs when you play last D.C. level after playing Save Yourself. There was also a second issue if you paused the Save Yourself mode it would go in to Save D.C. mode when you resume play. This is also fixed.

Regards,
    Carm.
    07-31-09 08:40 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD