Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Dear All,
    With feature suggestions and co-development from crackheads here, we have the Advanced Email Spam Filter app ready for release!

No more unwanted emails! Filter it all with Advanced Email Spam Filter.

Create spam filters right from your BlackBerry Messages app in a single click and send all your Spam to oblivion! Set up Mail Spam Filters to auto-delete your spam mails, or if you want, just silently mark them as read.

Since spammers keep changing their email id very fast (generally using an automated computer program), Advanced Mail Spam Filter allows you to block the entire domain as well as individual email id or all email id containing a given (spam) word!

Say goodbye to spammers!
    What's more? Advanced Email Spam Filter app is now up for sale at a throwaway price of just $1.99 !

And do tell your friends if you like it.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    10-04-10 12:58 AM
    I got an error when it tried to create my Activiation Code. I e-mailed you for it but I haven't heard back yet. I'd really like to use the full version of this.

Maybe your reply got filtered as spam?????
    10-04-10 06:19 AM
    I got an error when it tried to create my Activiation Code. I e-mailed you for it but I haven't heard back yet. I'd really like to use the full version of this.

Maybe your reply got filtered as spam?????
    Sent you a PM. Check it out.

Ani
    10-04-10 07:00 AM
    PM'd you twice with no response. The trial period is now over. I can't use this at all.

Update: Today updating the registration worked. App works great! I practiced using one of my e-mail addresses and it blocked it completely and then I was able to unblock it. This definitely beats using the features that come with the OS. Great job!
    Last edited by PossumPete; 10-05-10 at 06:36 AM.
    10-04-10 04:22 PM
    Update: Today updating the registration worked. App works great! I practiced using one of my e-mail addresses and it blocked it completely and then I was able to unblock it. This definitely beats using the features that come with the OS. Great job!
    Thanks!!
    Perhaps you can give us a 5-star review on the Appstore too?
    10-05-10 07:36 AM
    Will do!
    10-05-10 02:15 PM
    App isn't working with new 895 on the Storm2. "Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointer Exception"

Any idea on how to fix this?
    10-12-10 07:55 PM
    I just went ahead and deleted the app, rebooted, and put it back on. It works fine now. I guess it didn't like the new OS at first but now they're friends. Of course, while it wasn't working I got spammed big time. Glad to have it back!
    10-13-10 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD