So i was doing some research on why i can't use sites like fancast and it's because (im sure you all know, blackberry's do not support it yet) well adobe is planning on a release of flash for blackberry's and other smart phones in the first half of 2010!!(excluding the I-Phone hahahahah!!!) So my question is does anyone know how to beta test for that?!? i would love to be able to watch fancast!! i e-mailed adobe a week ago and i've never gotten a response. any input is appreciated escpecialy if it helps me to use fancast on my Blackberry!!!
    12-13-09 10:57 PM
    We're all waiting for more news, there were articles posted last month or more ago, and this is a much anticipated feature. So when there are betas or testers need, you can bet the forums will be a-flutter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 11:09 PM
    I would love to see a Flash feature for the 8330m at least! That would be such a money maker for them, as well as a high profile selling feature!

12-13-09 11:44 PM
    I would love to see a Flash feature for the 8330m at least! That would be such a money maker for them, as well as a high profile selling feature!

I have the sinking feeling that flash is going to require a little more processing power than the 8330 has. Not 100% sure of that, but there almost has to be some reason why it has taken this long for the advent of flash. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong, for the sake of all of the 8330 owners who've just entered the BlackBerry arena.

12-13-09 11:54 PM
    If i had to upgrade phones and get rid of my beloved rock solid 8330 just for flash i think i would do it. That would be a selling point alone for me to buy the newest latest greatest BB. But if flash will work on my 8330 when it does come out..? all that much better!
    12-14-09 08:53 PM
    Oh ya i finally got an e-mail back from Adobe they cut it off before they answered my question what kind of BS is this ? " Hello jeff , Thank you for contacting Adobe Web Support. I am Upasana responding you in reference to your
    web-case dated 12/07/2009 . Based on your e-mail, I understand that you want to install flash player on your
    blackberry. I need to inform you that fo

We have updated your case #*********, please view the attached PDF for case notes or visit our Web
    Email Support Portal to view your case history or send us information on your ongoing case at

Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Note: This email address cannot receive messages. Please do not reply to this email.
    The attached PDF requires Adobe Reader, which you can download here for
    Free: /
    You may need to adjust your spam filter to accept PDF attachments from @adob e.c om."

The PDF was exactly the same.
    The cut of point of the resonse didn't seem very promising either.....
    12-14-09 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD