Hi! New user and new blackberry user.

I just got my Tour Sunday night. I like the idea of Viigo, so I downloaded it, but when I go to install it, all it does is sit there and lock up my tour, until I hitt the end key. I deleted it and then redownloaded it, and the same thing. Also during the reboot, Slacker radio showed up... I read that was a puch, but what is it exactly?

Two more questions: Has anyone in the Virginia area used Viigo and does it work? I read some complaints that it is more Canada based... so if thats the case, is there a better ap for movies/news/sports/etc for my area?

Last but not least, where do I download the crackberry app?
    07-28-09 05:18 PM
    VZW pushed the Slacker Radio 'Install Icon", not the actual application so you can just hide it. It's an internet radio program similar to Pandora, you can give it a try if you want.

Anyways, I have Viigo and it works fine for what little I have used it. For local stuff I use Poynt and WHERE and for sports I use ScoreMobile. Love all 3 of those, not so much a fan of Viigo.
    07-28-09 05:26 PM
    Viigo runs mad slow on my phone.
    07-28-09 06:10 PM
    Viigo gives me all sorts of trouble as well. I am still in search of a decent RSS reader.
    07-28-09 06:10 PM
    Viigo works fine, except when it's updating the feeds. It freezes, but resumes after completion. Other than that it works great.
    07-28-09 06:13 PM
    I have both Viigo and Pocket Express on my phone. On Sunday night, I wanted to look up a movie showtime and first tried Viigo...according to it, there were no Sunday shows at all.

Then I tried Pocket Express...and got the info I needed.

Plus, I find Viigo slows down my Tour and makes it lag (hour glass). I don't much love this app.
    07-28-09 06:44 PM
    If you edit your viigo account by deleting threads you don't use it will speed it up becuase less to update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 06:54 PM
    Viigo is lightening fast on my tour, much better than my curve
    07-28-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD