I just got my Bberry Tour less than a month ago - I downloaded BBerry App World 1.0.0.30 and from that downloaded Pandora 1.1.0 - I saw that there were upgrades available for both so I upgraded to App World 1.1 and pandora 1.1.1
    I saw that both programs were giving me a lot of problems - lagging/network issues and such.. so i downgraded App World back to 1.0
    Both are working fine now but Pandora is still giving me the same problem - once I use it for a long time (like 30 minutes or more) it will freeze and soon after my network will go from 1XEV to 1x - this happens all the time!
    The only way to get the internet to work again is to take the battery out and put it back in - and obviously I don't want to do that all the time.
    What can I do to make Pandora run more smoothly?
    08-24-09 03:02 PM
    my signal always drops to 1xev after using pandora.
    08-24-09 03:11 PM
    I don't think it's Pandora. I think its just the OS or phone that's dropping the data. I believe its happening to most Tours. I know i've had data problem on my first and current tour. Even when not using data I'd get the 1XEV bouncing around...

Hopefully the next OS release fixes that issue, I've seen threads of it happening from Verizon and Sprint users.
    08-24-09 03:23 PM
    I always get data dropouts on this phone using pandora.. I have to reboot, which takes like 6 minutes..
    08-24-09 05:26 PM
    I haven't experienced your issue but my headphones or other headphones don't work with the Pandora application; I'm on my 4th Tour with the same defective part. I know this is not a design defect but rather a product defect. My wife and brother have Tours and their's work well.
    08-24-09 05:56 PM
    No Pandora signal cycle here , I'm getting full 1XEV 5 bar
    08-24-09 06:07 PM
    Doesn't work worth a darn on my Tour but works great on my iPhone. I only use it at work so it might just be the location.
    08-24-09 07:10 PM
    I just realized I was thinking of Slacker not Pandora. Although I have pandora installed on my iPhone and Tour I haven't tried it on either yet. Even though AT&T does not have as good coverage as Verizon it does tend to have higher 3G download speeds.

Doesn't work worth a darn on my Tour but works great on my iPhone. I only use it at work so it might just be the location.
    08-24-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD