Does anyone know if there is a FREE netlix app? I would really like to not pay for one. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 12:00 PM
    download the bookmark from edl industries..
    01-11-10 12:49 PM
    I took a look and didn't find it, any ideas?

01-11-10 01:41 PM
    SmartFlicks – Free Netflix Application For BlackBerry | BerryReview.com

I have not tried it, but it was the first item that popped up on google when I typed in "Free Blackberry Netflix App"
    01-11-10 02:07 PM
    SmartFlicks is no longer available. It was the free beta app for the newly released Movela Netflix Queue Manager.

Movela Netflix Queue Manager is a mobile Netflix companion for your BlackBerry. The application allows Netflix subscribers to search the full Netflix movie library, browse popular Netflix categories and lists, manage your DVD and instant queues, and keep up to date with entertainment and movie news from some of today's most relevant sources.

Purchase via BlackBerry App World - Movela Netflix Queue Manager

Or you can bookmark Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

i love the Net Flix app though and think it's worth the money!

01-11-10 02:16 PM
    SmartFlicks is no longer available. It was the free beta app for the newly released Movela Netflix Queue Manager.

Movela Netflix Queue Manager is a mobile Netflix companion for your BlackBerry. The application allows Netflix subscribers to search the full Netflix movie library, browse popular Netflix categories and lists, manage your DVD and instant queues, and keep up to date with entertainment and movie news from some of today's most relevant sources.

Purchase via BlackBerry App World - Movela Netflix Queue Manager

Or you can bookmark Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

i love the Net Flix app though and think it's worth the money!

All that from your blackberry? That's amazing What device are you using, if you don't mind?
    01-11-10 02:29 PM
    LOL! Thank you! i'm using a VZW 9630.

Actually, the trick is that i have Auto Texts saved for many apps (links and pic code included) that i use. So i did type that out once, and save it as an Auto Text.

i also have Auto Texts saved for frequently asked forum questions! Makes it easier to help with the redundant threads!

01-11-10 03:01 PM
    Hopefully one day netflix would release their own app.

01-11-10 03:11 PM
    I prefer bookmarking the app...

I could be wrong (and someone please correct me if I am), but when I tried out Muvela, I found out that you can't do stuff like report movies. Thus, I didn't see that much of an advantage over bookmarking/and or launching.
    01-11-10 03:11 PM
    Movela is what I use works great
    01-11-10 03:12 PM
    LOL! Thank you! i'm using a VZW 9630.

Actually, the trick is that i have Auto Texts saved for many apps (links and pic code included) that i use. So i did type that out once, and save it as an Auto Text.

i also have Auto Texts saved for frequently asked forum questions! Makes it easier to help with the redundant threads!

That's awesome. Definitely thinking ahead
    01-11-10 03:22 PM
    I recently downloaded this app: "In2Flick"

It's on Handango.com and MobiHand.com.

I've been using Movela for a while now, but I think this one is much better. It has movie previews and multi-lang support, very nice. Not a free app, but for a Netflix junkie like me, it's perfect on my Bold.
    02-26-10 01:59 PM
    I used Movela since it's release, and really like it. It would definitely be nice if Netflix released it's own app.
    02-26-10 06:00 PM
    This is really too bad. It looks like the MyPhone has multiple options I am actually very surprised that Netflix hasn't come out with their own...
    02-27-10 01:03 PM
    I agree with the girl - Zoolai - I download the "In2Flick" app too. It's pretty awesome on my Storm.
    It's waaaaay better than the Movela product.
    02-28-10 03:29 PM
    I recently downloaded this app: "In2Flick"

It's on Handango.com and MobiHand.com.

I've been using Movela for a while now, but I think this one is much better. It has movie previews and multi-lang support, very nice. Not a free app, but for a Netflix junkie like me, it's perfect on my Bold.
    you are the developer, no? Where's your disclaimer?
    04-14-10 09:42 AM
    Do any of these apps allow you to work with your instant queue? either adding or removing movies?

If so, that would be a great companion to my LG BD390 blueray player that has the "older" netflix software which only shows me what I have in my instant queue. it would save me from having to boot up my PC or laptop.
    04-14-10 10:11 AM
    I agree with the girl - Zoolai - I download the "In2Flick" app too. It's pretty awesome on my Storm.
    It's waaaaay better than the Movela product.
    I disagree. I tried it, could not get it to work after several battery pulls, re-installs, all permissions set to allow. It would not allow me to log into my account, when it pop up a screen to enter my info, I would start typing and then out of nowhere I would be going somewhere else, like I was selecting what was below the keyboard instead of typing the letters/numbers.

I got a refund.
    04-14-10 10:13 AM
    Do any of these apps allow you to work with your instant queue? either adding or removing movies?

If so, that would be a great companion to my LG BD390 blueray player that has the "older" netflix software which only shows me what I have in my instant queue. it would save me from having to boot up my PC or laptop.
    You can add/remove and re-order movies on your Instant Queue. You cannot watch them on your BlackBerry though.
    i love this app! Use it all the time!

04-14-10 10:15 AM
    How about BlockBuster? Do/Did they have an app?
    04-14-10 10:16 AM
    you should just use the following website m.netflix.com that is what I use you can change your order around and all that loads fast.
    04-14-10 12:16 PM
    04-14-10 12:51 PM
    I just checked out the netflix mobile site via the BB browser and it does OK for checking your queue. Sure wish it could play the trailers.................but that is a topic for another time.
    04-14-10 01:04 PM
    I just checked out the netflix mobile site via the BB browser and it does OK for checking your queue. Sure wish it could play the trailers.................but that is a topic for another time.
    The reason it can't play the movies like it says something about being located outside of the USA has to do with the fact that I believe RIM'S servers are located in Canada so that is why it basically can't stream on your phone...
    04-15-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD