hey guys, i have the smartflix app installed on my bold, it works great for what it does, but does anyone know of an app in existence or in the works that will let you watch the movies from your instant queue? please let me know, i am dying to have this ability.
    02-14-09 10:47 AM
    none that i know of, no.

i've been using smartflix for a while and i love it also.
    02-14-09 10:50 AM
    thanks for the reply, also, do we have an eta on an official release for the sling app for the blackberry, or did i miss that post?
    02-14-09 11:04 AM
    That sling app came out in December 2008. Get a slingbox and stream your online netflix movies to your phone that way.
    02-14-09 11:56 AM
    whats smartflix?
    02-14-09 12:01 PM
    I think they meant smartflicks. I am loading it now, it gives you better control of your netflix account than the netflix app does. Smartflix is some how to video website you rent videos for 9.99
    02-14-09 12:13 PM
    Wow, great app. Glad I saw this. I have my roku player on my slingbox now this will help out a lot.
    02-14-09 12:17 PM
    whats smartflix?
    yes, SmartFlicks, whoops. i never noticed that!

Discussion Thread:http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sma...hlight=netflix

OTA Download: http://apps.pyxismobile.com/smartfli...martflicks_all
    Last edited by chrisy520; 02-14-09 at 01:47 PM.
    02-14-09 01:45 PM
    I didn't even know they had such thing! I'm getting it. Thanks for the info.
    02-14-09 01:47 PM
    FYI, I recently found an app called "In2Flick" (it's on Handango.com).

Very impressed. I've used Movela before, but In2Flick is a lot nicer and has more features. You can watch movie trailers and browse all the Netflix movie categories. And a bunch of other features. I think it's definitely a huge step up from the Movela app.
    02-26-10 02:11 PM
    FYI, I recently found an app called "In2Flick" (it's on Handango.com).

Very impressed. I've used Movela before, but In2Flick is a lot nicer and has more features. You can watch movie trailers and browse all the Netflix movie categories. And a bunch of other features. I think it's definitely a huge step up from the Movela app.
    Aren't you developing the product.....You should have a disclaimer.......

http:
    //developer.netflix.com/member/profile/126773
    04-08-10 04:46 PM
    I am using this on my tour 9630 and I do like it. However, when I view my queue (instant or dvd) I can only see 25 results. I cannot scroll down to see more. Am I missing something? Why can't I browse my entire queue? This program is pretty feature rich so I would think it would allow me to see the entire queue. It does show the accurate total # of items at the top. ZOOLAI?
    04-12-10 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD