hi folks is there any netmonitor app ( like the one for nokia) that lets you see details of mobile network, cells etc.?

also is there any secret codes available for the bold? ie for looking at technical data etc for the phone?

cheers
    12-11-08 05:38 AM
    any net monitor for this phone?
    06-01-09 09:41 AM
    hi folks is there any netmonitor app ( like the one for nokia) that lets you see details of mobile network, cells etc.?

also is there any secret codes available for the bold? ie for looking at technical data etc for the phone?

cheers
    No suggestions on the net monitor but for technical data look up "Engineering Screens" and use this site: BlackBerry eScreen Unlock Code Generator (by Thyth)
    06-02-09 12:28 PM
    i have a net monitor for blackberry, has worked on all my bb's so except for the 9700 crashing on me. If anyone wants it please send me your email, this will not let me post my email on here because i have too few posts.
    yhussain110, AKHEEQ and riaan84 like this.
    11-25-09 12:00 PM
    signal loc (signal-location utilities) is a free BB app that locates and maps location and strength of cell towers
    11-25-09 10:49 PM
    i have a net monitor for blackberry, has worked on all my bb's so except for the 9700 crashing on me. If anyone wants it please send me your email, this will not let me post my email on here because i have too few posts.
    Please can you send me Blackberry net monitor , will be highly thankful. My email id is yhussain110 on yahoo

Thanks
    02-08-12 12:28 AM
    Hi Davidthomson77, could you please send me BB netmonitor for my Bold9900.
    It will be much appreciated. my email address:[email protected]
    AKHEEQ likes this.
    02-14-12 10:57 AM
    Sir, Can you please mail me the Netmonitor application for Balckberry curve-8520 to akheeq(at the rate)gmail(dot)com. I will be thankful to you.

regs,
    Akheeq

Last edited by AKHEEQ; 06-06-12 at 11:36 PM.
    06-06-12 11:27 PM
    Hi David

Can you please please send me the netmonitor programe to,please please.
    i got the blackberry bold 9790.
    My e-mail is [email protected]

your help would be appreciated
    09-10-12 05:35 AM
    Just grap this application. Been using this for 6 months. Light on resources and works perfect once you set the billing dates etc. and its FREE.
    Traffic Monitor RADIO OPT
    RadioOpt - BlackBerry App World
    09-10-12 09:35 AM
    I need Netmonitor for blackberry 8520. My email address is [email protected]
    Thank you.
    12-14-12 05:52 AM
    Here we go again...

1-post noobs leaving their email addresses in the hopes someone will send them a link to an app that doesn't exist.
    Read the thread! That guy hasn't posted here for 3 years! You're getting nothing!
    12-14-12 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD