Guys, please I am looking for an application that can pick-up incoming calls or completely stop calls from coming through when activated for BB Curve 8520. That is something to stop me from being disturbed by calls when I dont want to answer so I don't have to put off the phone. I haven't been able to find any for my BB yet, but I have something like sAnswer for my Symbian fones.
    If anyone has an idea of what can work the magic, please share.
    Thanks as always.
    12-14-11 01:39 PM
    I have tried Berry recorder, it didn't do the work.
    12-14-11 01:41 PM
    12-14-11 03:27 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. Will have a look at it.
    Just that I will prefer the application that will do the blocking automatically when activated without my picking up the phone. It's gonna be more useful now that there is a proposal to ban drivers in the US from using fone while in motion.
    12-15-11 04:41 AM
    @Smiley88, thanks to you and Toysoft. BuzzOff 2.2.1 works great. Got from app world. Love it. Problem solved!
    Crackberry, always the best.
    12-16-11 07:19 AM
    There's quite a few apps that can do this. Glad you're satisfied.
    12-16-11 10:23 AM
    There's quite a few apps that can do this. Glad you're satisfied.
    Thanx Jaji, but pls add any other one that you know, at least, for the benefit of others.
    12-19-11 10:44 AM
    I use Call Blocker Professional. It has a pick up and hang up feature that disallows unwanted callers to leave messages.

Addonis also has a call blocker feature.

And if IDK what other carriers do this but Verizon allows you to block numbers when you log in to their website. That's actually the best because the call never even goes through. Pick up hang up will result in 1 minute of talk time.
    12-19-11 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD