I just got a replacement phone (9350) and want to put QL on it. I was able to get a new activation code but how can i download it without purchasing it again?

thanks
    08-03-12 02:13 AM
    Where did you purchase it?
    08-03-12 05:03 AM
    If yopu purchased from either AppWorld or MobiHand enter your new device information with the service. An upgrade download should be available in short order.
    08-03-12 07:29 AM
    i purchased from mobi hand. I did enter my new device with them but got no options. I cannot even see the app being offered there.
    08-03-12 10:50 AM
    i purchased from mobi hand. I did enter my new device with them but got no options. I cannot even see the app being offered there.
    You are out of luck if you purchased QL from mobihand...Your best bet is try contacting the dev.. I have to purchase the app again from AppWorld. Didn't want to make a big deal and being in the middle of thing between mobihand and nikkisoft. G'luck.
    08-03-12 02:05 PM
    Same here. Purchased originally through Mobihand, and when I came back to BlackBerry, QL was gone off of my Mobihand account. I purchased it directly through Nikkisoft this time. It's worth the money even if you have to buy it again.
    08-03-12 04:31 PM
    Definitely worth it and its not expensive so why not
    08-03-12 06:17 PM
    There's a free alternative to QL that does more than QL does...Advance OS and LED. Look for it in App World. It takes less memory and does the same job.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-03-12 08:30 PM
    If you have the activation code just download a trial version and then put the code in the registration part.
    08-03-12 10:07 PM
    There's a free alternative to QL that does more than QL does...Advance OS and LED. Look for it in App World. It takes less memory and does the same job.
    I had issues with this app in the past. Massive battery consumption. I like the app, but not at the expense of my battery.
    08-03-12 10:32 PM
    Not sure how this thread became so off track. I hope that the OP can find the download, and get the code entered, and is able to use QuickLaunch.
    08-04-12 08:30 AM
    Hi,

thanks for the replies.

I ended up buying the new version for a whopping 1.99
    08-04-12 10:08 AM
    I had issues with this app in the past. Massive battery consumption. I like the app, but not at the expense of my battery.
    Must have been your phone. The app I recommended is a god-send. I have deleted 6 other memory and battery consuming apps because of it! Does the job of all of them...

Glad the OP got his new QL after all.
    08-05-12 04:28 PM
    Must have been your phone. The app I recommended is a god-send. I have deleted 6 other memory and battery consuming apps because of it! Does the job of all of them...

Glad the OP got his new QL after all.
    I think that it was an early release of the app. The developer told me that he has since fixed the issue.
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    08-05-12 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD