I looked for this answer but could not find.
    I work for the government and they will not let me sync my personal BB with the network so I cannot use my outlook calendar. I have a Google calendar but it does not sync with the native bb calendar. Is there a calendar out there that I can use that syncs with my BB 9700 calendar. One that I can use like google where I do not have to download anything to my work PC (I do not have admin privileges).
    I hope the question makes sense. Basically I want to be able to use something on my desktop that I connect to via the internet without having to download software (like google) and have that sync with my BB Calendar (not a seperate one like google sync). Thanks for any info.
    Bob
    06-10-10 10:39 AM
    Google calendar will sync to the native BB calendar. Just down load Google sync. Works fairly well. If you delete an entry on line or change the time it does always delete or change the time on your BB. I use it w/o a major problem.
    06-10-10 10:42 AM
    Yeah, just get the google sync app for your phone.
    06-10-10 10:43 AM
    Can you tell I am new hahaha
    06-10-10 10:51 AM
    I dled Gsync last night & it synced my contacts but not my calender, keeps saying network issue. Not having anyother connection issue at the time. Is there a setting I'm missing or is there a sync issue right now? I'm a 8330 on VZW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 01:29 PM
    I dled Gsync last night & it synced my contacts but not my calender, keeps saying network issue. Not having anyother connection issue at the time. Is there a setting I'm missing or is there a sync issue right now? I'm a 8330 on VZW.

Make sure under options you have sync calendar checked
    06-10-10 02:39 PM
    It is, just double checked. I also unchecked synch contacts to lessen the amt of data transfering but no help.

06-10-10 02:50 PM
    It is, just double checked. I also unchecked synch contacts to lessen the amt of data transfering but no help.
    I get a Network Error from time to time, or Sync Failed... just keep trying. It always seems to go through eventually, but it sometimes will take two or three tries.
    06-10-10 03:21 PM
    Thx! It finally worked around midnight, guess I just had to stand in just the right spot.

06-11-10 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD