I am in need of some advice. I am using 9930 and had be buzz prior to upgrading. After the upgrade be buzz would not work. Finally uninstalled and was hoping to reinstall. I keep getting a error message. Emailed developer have not heard back. I need a custom LED that works with different email accounts, not just different individual contacts. Have tried several others that only work with contacts. I am looking for a different LED for gmail, exchange, text or BBM. I had the paid version of be buzz and am hoping the developer will eventually help me. Until then I need a fill in.
    Thanks
    12-09-12 07:43 AM
    Get yourself Advance OS & LED app. Works perfect and has much more options than bebuzz. Most of the people who installed Advance os&led ended up uninstalling bebuzz including myself.
    Azensun likes this.
    12-09-12 08:30 AM
    Is Bebuzz still about since Advance OS & Led came along.
    12-09-12 08:34 AM
    yes be buzz is still around. i found advanced os and led too confusing and went back to be buzz

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-10-12 12:13 AM
    yes be buzz is still around. i found advanced os and led too confusing and went back to be buzz
    +1...AOS&LED tries to do way too much, it has too many features I have no interest in. BeBuzz does exactly what I want it to
    12-11-12 06:10 PM
    +1...AOS&LED tries to do way too much, it has too many features I have no interest in. BeBuzz does exactly what I want it to
    but you can switch off all the features (mini-apps) that you dont wont and only use LEDs (AOSLED has the maximum support for apps and non apps LEDs), i just released today version 16.0 with support for LED contact groups and built-in AOSLED Quick Contacts to use LED on bbm without linking bbm contacts

FYI, Bebuzz is an excellent software (they are BB LED pioneers), their new version 6 will also have many features (mini apps) added from their other apps, you need to realize that its very useful to have 1 app that does everything, and you can turn its options OFF or ON as you like

Hope this helps.
    Azensun likes this.
    12-11-12 11:27 PM