Hey CB Forum can you recommend me to some free navigation app with voice. I know AmAze is now charging and Goviko isn't free anymore. I have Google Map but would like to have Voice turn by turn. Thanks
    07-04-10 11:06 PM
    Only free one left that I know of is Life In Pocket.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-04-10 11:08 PM
    I used Life In Pocket and it couldn't locate my location. I was in the open with full bars.
    07-04-10 11:22 PM
    Nothing worth anything is free. Garmin is $99.00 one time fee and works great.
    07-05-10 12:59 AM
    Nothing worth anything is free. Garmin is $99.00 one time fee and works great.
    True lol. I can't expect the free things to be the best. However I'll probably need to use it a few times a month. Oh well haha I'll stick with Google Maps then.
    07-05-10 01:02 AM
    Hey CB Forum can you recommend me how to solve the oil spill, global warming, oh and hack to get all apps for free. Thanks
    07-05-10 01:04 AM
    True lol. I can't expect the free things to be the best. However I'll probably need to use it a few times a month. Oh well haha I'll stick with Google Maps then.
    Go with LIP, it's not that bad. It only wanted my location to be on the opposite side of the freeway!
    07-05-10 02:04 AM
    Hey CB Forum can you recommend me how to solve the oil spill, global warming, oh and hack to get all apps for free. Thanks
    It's the lead into gold I want without any accompanying ionizing radiation - got that yet?

But, other than that, CB is quite helpful in many, many ways.
    07-05-10 09:51 AM
    amAze is not bad for $35/year. I think Garmin is better, although it is $79 if you get it through the BlackBerry Owners Lounge.

GPS is probably one of those area where I don't think you want to scrimp on cost by too much. After-all, you want to rely on accurate maps, and those cost companies some money to keep updated.
    07-05-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD