HI guys, I d/l .230 and am on Sprint and pretty much like it. I have heard numerous problems w/SprintNav not working (or not precise) for many, but it seems flawless for me. Thus far, SprintNav does not work on OS .230. I was wondering if there are any alternative Navigation Apps similar to SprintNav - preferably audio and free. If not, I may have to go back to .53.

I tried BBMaps, seems to work pretty good (no audio, but I can work w/that if need be),
    I tried GoogleMaps - not a fan - have had problems w/the last few steps of the directions.
    MapQuest not available for Tour.

Any other Programs out there????
    09-25-09 08:12 AM
    +1 This is the only issue stopping me from using .230. Im hoping someone will figure out how to get Telenav working but I think its gonna be up to the Telenav programmers to adapt it to 5.0. I know Garmin Mobile works but its $99. Beyond that I havent found any other audible navigation and Ive gone thru the app store and hours of searching thru google.

Appears theres only BBMaps and Google Maps.
    09-25-09 09:06 AM
    I really like the 5.0 OS due to the threaded SMS, and a few other UI features that I could take or leave - mainly the threaded SMS. Well 2day only, I found EmpowerSMS for 2.99, down from 14.99. I was also looking @ the Profiler App for my phone. Well I keyed in a code (look for Mobihand coupon codes thread) and got both Apps for under 8.00. U can't beat it.

I'm back to .53 tonite.
    09-25-09 10:34 AM
    I really like the 5.0 OS due to the threaded SMS, and a few other UI features that I could take or leave - mainly the threaded SMS. Well 2day only, I found EmpowerSMS for 2.99, down from 14.99. I was also looking @ the Profiler App for my phone. Well I keyed in a code (look for Mobihand coupon codes thread) and got both Apps for under 8.00. U can't beat it.

I'm back to .53 tonite.
    The bell telenav is working on the 5.0 OS now...Got it loaded on my tour and its perfect
    09-25-09 08:23 PM
    Got a link for that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 09:45 PM
    The bell telenav is working on the 5.0 OS now...Got it loaded on my tour and its perfect
    Can you walk me through the settings???? I can't figure out why it is not working. I have SprintNav & Telenav & neither r working.

Also can someone walk me through the re-provisioning of my phone?? or the PRL process?

Thanks.
    10-09-09 08:42 AM
    sprint my contents under gps applications u will find telenav available for dwnld did it yesterday havn same prob sprintnav couldn't find gps even with it on
    10-09-09 08:58 AM
    sprint my contents under gps applications u will find telenav available for dwnld did it yesterday havn same prob sprintnav couldn't find gps even with it on
    OK, I need a little more help

I went on my PC and phone and did not have it in My Content Manager. I went to Telenav.com to d/l and am trying to re-d/l it now.

**UPDATE** No dice on my phone - SprintNav nor Telenav are working - Not reading GPS signal. I read somewhere on the forums that AmazeGPS is pretty good - don't kno if it comes w/audio. I may give it a try.
    Last edited by JustaNJDiva; 10-09-09 at 11:28 AM.
    10-09-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD