so i downloaded the thumb print lock for my storm but cant seem to get it to install. I did a search and couldnt come up with the answer any help ?
    04-27-09 12:56 PM
    How did you try to install it?
    04-27-09 12:58 PM
    I wasn't aware the Storm could do that. Actually it can't BUT it does seem there is a fun app that simulate the process, which I found info about in this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/doe...t-storm-173842

Also please try to use more descriptive thread titles it MUCH easier to get the help you need. Just a heads up.

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    04-27-09 02:48 PM
    i went to the apps from my phone and clicked on download it shows up under downloads but im not sure how to make it my lock instead of the push button
    04-27-09 03:17 PM
    ya i was just looking to do the fun app version . thanks for the heads up ill try and be more descriptive.
    04-27-09 03:20 PM
    I wasn't aware the Storm could do that. Actually it can't BUT it does seem there is a fun app that simulate the process, which I found info about in this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/doe...t-storm-173842

Also please try to use more descriptive thread titles it MUCH easier to get the help you need. Just a heads up.

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Pearl will not show myFaves icons� or �How do I use BB Maps on my 8100�
    LOl i have to admit..... this is one of the more descriptive titles.. lol.
    04-27-09 03:22 PM
    i went to the apps from my phone and clicked on download it shows up under downloads but im not sure how to make it my lock instead of the push button
    You can't. The best you can do is assign it to one of the side convenience keys by going into options and assign it there.
    04-27-09 03:24 PM
    he fixed the title for me .
    04-27-09 03:24 PM
    oh so its not like the slide app that gets rid of your exsisting lock ? well thats no fun
    04-27-09 03:26 PM
    oh so its not like the slide app that gets rid of your exsisting lock ? well thats no fun
    The only ones that replace your lock button are the pay apps, such as slide lock and pattern lock.
    04-27-09 03:27 PM
    oh ok thanks you guys are alot of help
    04-27-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD