When I run the Application Loader in DM it keeps all of my old applications and themes that I no longer use or have since been updated and this is making that list pretty long.

Is there a way to remove the older applications and themes from this list?

Thanks.
    03-09-09 07:57 AM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications> &just delete what you no longer want.

In order for all the these things to show up deleted when a little pop up that says do you want to restart, say yes.
    03-09-09 08:04 AM
    I'm not talking about on my device. I'm talking about the list in DM.
    03-09-09 08:15 AM
    Oh well you should be able to pull it right up and delete it from the list!
    03-09-09 08:20 AM
    That's what I thought. WTF? I figured this would kinda be an easy thing to do. All I saw in DM was an option to delete ALL application data. I don't want it all gone, just a bunch of old ish.

It's just that when I add a new application or something through DM, it's kind of a pain in the *** to scroll through a bunch of old crap that I don't use.
    03-09-09 08:23 AM
    So you cannot right click it and delete?
    03-09-09 08:34 AM
    Nope, that's the first thing I tried. Should I be able to right click and delete? Right click does nothing in DM for me.
    03-09-09 08:40 AM
    Really? This just happens to everybody else and they deal with it? If that's the case, cool. But I don't think it is. Input, anyone?
    03-09-09 11:41 AM
    I hate to bump threads but nothing? Nobody at least telling me that this is the way DM works and there's nothing I can do?
    03-09-09 03:33 PM
    I guess I'll bump it one more time. I really want to thank thinkamp for at least trying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 05:51 PM
    I am using DM 4.6 and if I just deselect the theme it will stay on the list for me to select it again down the road. If I understand you, you want them to disappear from the list ? what I did was to go to the computer where I originally unzipped the files too, generally under a folder named something similar to the theme and delete the folder/files from there. That did it for me. Also I kept the original zip file just in case I wanted to reinstall the theme down the road. Hope this helps

Julian
    03-09-09 06:16 PM
    I am definately going to give that a try right now. Thanks much. Really, thank you. As you can see, I guess it's tough to get a response.
    03-09-09 07:18 PM
    Thank you again, that worked perfectly. All I had to do was rename the folder that my themes were stored on my PC and when I started DM, it didn't know where they were so it didn't add them to the list. Still have the files but they're not cluttering up my apploader list. Problem solved.

Thanks
    03-09-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD