ok heres the scoop,
    I went into app world to go download a new app. i searched the app(viigo) found it click on download like usual, it took very long for this to download and frequently paused, which i had to then hit resume(middle scroll click). once it was done downloading it said ready to install wihch it did automatically then once it was doen it said problme while downloading.
    Now my problem being, in my app world it shows all my apps including my new one(viigo) it says installed under it like the rest btu normally once you install one you have to go into your download folder in the home screen to move it to your home page, the download folder is empty when i go into my app world and hit "menu" while highlighted over the app it does not do anything, doesnt give me the options for it ei. delete, move, blah blah. NOw i can not delete it when i go to open it, it says loading for and endless amount of time.
    Questin being how do i delete this app and reinstall it or how do i get this to transfer tot he download file so i can move it and hopefully make it work.
    11-17-09 04:27 PM
    Is it listed in your Applications list in options?
    11-17-09 05:35 PM
    Do you see it under options/advanced/applications? I'd check there first.

I had it and deleted it. It doesn't work.

Another option would be, from your device google what you're looking for and try for an over the air download from somewhere else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD