Im very frustrated Im not receiving any Facebook notifications to my Bold 9000 This mornign I did but not now - I have my gemail open and can see the messages in my gmail but they are not poping to my Phone..............

I must also say that the past couple days when it dit pop through when i reply to a post it would not click on post and send my reply wierd very weird

PLease can any one help on this forum or mail me at [email protected]

Regards
    Whill
    09-18-09 04:09 AM
    i'm also having the same problem. i had notifications this morning, but nothing after that.
    09-18-09 04:15 AM
    There's already a buunch of threads open on this issue. It's a Facebook problem that they are working on fixing.
    09-18-09 06:21 AM
    Omg, facebook isn't working? Quick start a thread asking about it so everyone knows.

Every other thread is a facebook thread. By this point I care less about them fixing it so it works, I just want to stop seeing these posts. I come to CB to either search for something specific or browse recent threads.

NOT POST A NEW THREAD THAT HAS BEEN ADDRESSED ALREADY.

By God knows how many other people who can't use a simple search feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 06:33 AM
    LMAO! Good one lord.
    09-18-09 07:00 AM
    Omg, facebook isn't working? Quick start a thread asking about it so everyone knows.

Every other thread is a facebook thread. By this point I care less about them fixing it so it works, I just want to stop seeing these posts. I come to CB to either search for something specific or browse recent threads.

I've been saying this for the last two days. Check the 3rd party apps section, you can't miss the 10 or so threads there. You don't even have to search (bc we know how hard that is) all your info is on the first page!
    09-18-09 01:07 PM

I agree that the search function is difficult, but someone needs to buy you a cup of coffee!
    09-18-09 01:20 PM
    Chill out drens

09-18-09 01:27 PM
    I agree that the search function is difficult, but someone needs to buy you a cup of coffee!
    I agree!! Its Friday, settle down!
    09-18-09 02:55 PM
    What's this Facebook thingie that everyone seems to be so uptight about recently?
    09-18-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD