On my ipod touch I have an app called balance, which let's me enter the balance of my bank account in and everytime I use it I put it in and it gives my new balance, along with that I can do deposits. Any app like this for my bold??? Thanks for any helpb!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 10:30 PM
    You should check out Jabplite, it's a free application which lets you add accounts and manage them. It take a little learning, but after that, pretty useful. And the best part is that it's free!
    04-16-09 02:14 AM
    To provide a bit more information on JabpLite: you can download the full program plus documentation as a zip file to your PC/Mac from FreEPOC. From there, you can install JabpLite to your Bold using Blackberry Desktop Manager. Alternatively you can install OTA to your Bold from GetJar (instructions are in the zip).

If you find JabpLite useful, then you can also install the free desktop version Jabp, which runs on Windows, Mac, Linux. In that case, you might also want to experiment with JabpFile (backup data to memory card) and JabpSync (sync between Bold and desktop).

For support, visit the FreEPOC forums. Hope you enjoy using the program.

Best regards,
    Malcolm @ FreEPOC
    04-17-09 03:09 AM
    Are there any other options? I too am a big fan of the Balance app for iPhone/iPod Touch. I'm looking for something as close to that as I can get that's designed for touchscreen use and simple like the Balance app. Most personal finance apps are overly complicated & a lot of the apps designed for BB's other than the Storm lack the neat features of the ones that are and can take advantage of the touch screen. Besides... I'd also like to look in my app list and recognize what an app is or does by it's name.
    04-19-09 01:09 PM
    bump! I too love the balance app on my touch and am looking for something similar for a curve 8310.
    10-09-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD