Okay...I have actually been on this site for a while; however, I downloaded an app that is frustrating the bajeeezusssss out of me. Please help!!

Is anyone using the Amazon MP3 app?? I like the app, however, I can't "search" songs, titles, artists.......it says type the name of song or artist in the toolbar, I do so......then it says click the "search" button. I am assuming it is the button to the right; which asks you to choose either artist, song, or album. However, nothing happens when I click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is free to download and use....it is linked to your Amazon account if you have one. I love it and it is really convenient with the exception of this issue. Can someone please download it and help me figure it out?!??!

I would be forever grateful!!

Thanks so much!!

Jen =)
    02-16-11 11:08 AM
    You can pin me if you have a solution...I do NOT swap pointless messages or photos....................... 223F4BE3

Okay...I have actually been on this site for a while; however, I downloaded an app that is frustrating the bajeeezusssss out of me. Please help!!

Is anyone using the Amazon MP3 app?? I like the app, however, I can't "search" songs, titles, artists.......it says type the name of song or artist in the toolbar, I do so......then it says click the "search" button. I am assuming it is the button to the right; which asks you to choose either artist, song, or album. However, nothing happens when I click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is free to download and use....it is linked to your Amazon account if you have one. I love it and it is really convenient with the exception of this issue. Can someone please download it and help me figure it out?!??!

Thanks so much!!

Jen =)
    02-16-11 11:10 AM
    Jen, try starting your own thread in the 3rd-party Apps forum rather than jumping onto someone else's newbie thread. You'll get more traffic and possible solutions than you will here. I've never used the app, so I can't offer any advice. Good luck, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 12:41 PM
    Jen, try starting your own thread in the 3rd-party Apps forum rather than jumping onto someone else's newbie thread. You'll get more traffic and possible solutions than you will here. I've never used the app, so I can't offer any advice. Good luck, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Or a Mod can break it off and move it. Not sure why it's not working right either, BUT hopefully someone can answer.
    02-16-11 01:10 PM

Thanks so much!!

Jen =)
    Jen,
    I'm using it, and I do hit the "search" to the right of the box where I have input the song or artist's name, and it works fine.
    Are other buttons on screen working ok when pressed? Sounds quite strange, have a mate that uses it also and we can't seem to reproduce your problem.
    Let me know if you figure it out, GL
    02-19-11 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD