I have Gmail and BeeJive they were working fine the next day I tried going on them with no luck keep giving me you need a data connection or timed out and it's through wi-fi so I don't get it and No I don't have a blackberry data plan I HAD one but removed it because I have a kid and couldn't afford to keep paying for it but I seriously can't believe I would need that plan just to connect via WI-FI. Any ideas or links to somewhere that can help me figure something out? Thanks for any help
    08-11-09 09:38 AM
    Whew! Take a breath.....
    08-11-09 09:44 AM
    You don't need a DP for wifi. I'm sure someone will post a link shortly on your dilemna options.
    08-11-09 09:49 AM
    Try the Complete Wifi link in my signature... read the whole thing.
    08-11-09 09:51 AM
    Alright I read it and see that some apps need a data connection just to be able to use an app the list included gmail but said jivetalk works (doesn't work for me) Sad to say but I'm selling it for an iPhone it's less of a struggle for me and I know how to unlock um (had one before) R.I.P Blackberry
    08-11-09 10:44 AM
    Wow... that was quick... now your going to spend even more by changing over to an iPhone and more for just the phone plan on AT&T... Sorry and BYE!!!
    08-11-09 10:52 AM
    Instead of spending that money on an iPhone, he should take a typing class to learn how to find the "period" key.....
    08-11-09 11:01 AM
    One I said buy and unlock how would I buy a iPhone on contract with AT&T and unlock it? That's ******** obviously I'm not getting it from them and Two what's the importance of a period? Your so idiotic you probably went to typing class just to learn that Moron... <-Period(s)
    08-11-09 11:44 AM
    One I said buy and unlock how would I buy a iPhone on contract with AT&T and unlock it? That's ******** obviously I'm not getting it from them and Two what's the importance of a period? Your so idiotic you probably went to typing class just to learn that Moron... <-Period(s)
    Well, sorry, dude - it's just that your writing style makes what you're trying to convey a bit incomprehensible. I still don't know what you're talking about, but enjoy your iPhone....

He IS dumping his 8900 for an iPhone, right?
    08-11-09 04:03 PM
    Well, sorry, dude - it's just that your writing style makes what you're trying to convey a bit incomprehensible. I still don't know what you're talking about, but enjoy your iPhone....

He IS dumping his 8900 for an iPhone, right?
    Lol You are to much so your saying if I were to speak to you vocally and not vocally insert a period for example "hey period" you wouldn't understand me? Do you seriously think I care if you understand it or not because of I didn't insert a period? At least you got that correct yes the 8900 is being dumped for an iPhone 3GS :P
    08-12-09 09:12 AM
    Dude... chill... maybe it's not your ability to insert a period... maybe it's you ability to put together a legible sentence... that does help when people are trying to understand your issue/issues.

I hope you can enjoy your iPhone... I'm sure there are one or two iPhone forums.
    08-12-09 09:22 AM
    Dude... chill... maybe it's not your ability to insert a period... maybe it's you ability to put together a legible sentence... that does help when people are trying to understand your issue/issues.

I hope you can enjoy your iPhone... I'm sure there are one or two iPhone forums.
    Maybe if I wrote like you... maybe they would understand me better... because apparently your technique is so much better... also based on the people and help from here... I don't think forums will be of any convience to me... so I'm not worried... better?
    08-12-09 11:26 AM
    Maybe if I wrote like you... maybe they would understand me better... because apparently your technique is so much better... also based on the people and help from here... I don't think forums will be of any convience to me... so I'm not worried... better?
    You have caused enough of a stir in the little amount of time you have been here. Just move along now. Have a great day.
    08-12-09 12:18 PM
    You have caused enough of a stir in the little amount of time you have been here. Just move along now. Have a great day.

Wow... now the crackberry genuis of genuises wants to **** in and say that I created enough of a stir when I was only wondering the importance of a peroid for a ****** make that two ******* who couldn't understand what I was saying due to it... but I'll go away now and leave you to your crack excuse me crackberry
    08-12-09 03:46 PM
    Wow... now the crackberry genuis of genuises wants to **** in and say that I created enough of a stir when I was only wondering the importance of a peroid for a ****** make that two ******* who couldn't understand what I was saying due to it... but I'll go away now and leave you to your crack excuse me crackberry
    No, you just wanted to make an excuse to vent about leaving your Blackberry for an iPhone, by starting with a question about Wifi. ****Golf Clap****

Then your second posting was you were leaving. We all know the grass is always greener on the other side. I hope you have fun on the other side. Goodbye!!!
    08-12-09 05:00 PM
    Yea, pretty much all the OP's issues were user error. In that case, the OP will probably be much better suited with the iPhoney.
    08-12-09 05:03 PM
    Yea, pretty much all the OP's issues were user error. In that case, the OP will probably be much better suited with the iPhoney.
    Haha!! *sigh* You done blowing each other?
    08-12-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD