Ok so i had to wipe my berry yesterday so im back to a brand new phone. I went to download the google voice app and it just takes me to the mobile google voice page. I did try about everything, tried m.google.com/voice with http: and without. I switch my browser config to FF, IE, and BB with no luck on all. On FF and IE it sends me to the send the link to your phone page. I followed the link and it takes me to the mobile version of voice. If anyone can help me in getting a Storm 1 link i would appreciate it or if you can offer any help. Thanks.
    Last edited by Damademan3; 03-09-10 at 11:37 AM.
    03-09-10 12:45 AM
    you use the same link, but you need to go into the browser options and then browser config, then change browser id to firefox for all google apps except maps for the storm 1/2
    03-09-10 06:26 AM
    I already explained that does not work. It takes you to a mobile gv page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 11:18 AM
    Finally, i figured out that you must email the links to your self and have the browser already set to FF before then. Once i click the link (m.google.com/voice) it took me to the install page. However i was not able to physically type that url in my bb and get to the same spot for some reason.
    03-09-10 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD