WeatherEye is not accurate; guess because its Canadian based. But I need something to get me accurate weather.
    06-05-10 06:12 PM
    If you're looking for free.... Try weather bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 06:18 PM
    sorry to intrude on your thread, but when i switched everything over from my tour to the new bold 9650 i can't seem to get my weather bug elite activation code to work. It installed and everything on to the new phone but when I put the code in it says "activatione code failed" anyone have any idea how to get it to work again?
    06-05-10 06:27 PM
    If you're looking for free.... Try weather bug.

That's even worse, in regards to accuracy as well.

Neexxt!
    06-05-10 06:27 PM
    Berryweather! Love it!!!!
    06-05-10 06:28 PM
    Berryweather by far. Its the best weather app for blackberrys

06-05-10 06:35 PM
    Berryweather! Love it!!!!
    +1

I like it so far.
    06-05-10 06:38 PM
    Berryweather is the best.

06-05-10 07:09 PM
    Berry weather looks the best graphics wise but weather bug kicks it's **** on weather alerts and forecasts...... my job requires solid weather information and I have been using weather bug free with fantastic results.
    06-05-10 07:14 PM
    Berry weather looks the best graphics wise but weather bug kicks it's **** on weather alerts and forecasts...... my job requires solid weather information and I have been using weather bug free with fantastic results.
    Liar...well at least in my region Weather Bug blows. Where do I get Berry Weather. Its not in the App World, like most of the good apps.
    06-05-10 07:29 PM
    berryweather is by far the best weather app for blackberry. Best app i have every purchased, well worth the money.
    Edit- you can get it in the crackberry app store or from bellshare.com
    06-05-10 07:29 PM
    Liar...well at least in my region Weather Bug blows. Where do I get Berry Weather. Its not in the App World, like most of the good apps.
    go to Bellshare.com there the makers of berryweather and you will get your link
    06-05-10 07:36 PM
    umm yeah no way.... weatherbug cannot hold a candle in the path of Berryweather.... berryweather is by far the best weather app for any Blackberry... I used to have weatherbug until I got berryweather and I would never look back
    06-05-10 07:37 PM
    Yum. Thanks for the assistance. I didn't know BeWeather was the Berry Weather. These hip naming conventions always go over my head. Spanks for the help ladies and gents.
    06-05-10 07:40 PM
    I'm gonna snag the free one, because I'm cheap and I can't imagine FREE weather be much different than weather i pay for
    06-05-10 07:41 PM
    umm yeah no way.... weatherbug cannot hold a candle in the path of Berryweather.... berryweather is by far the best weather app for any Blackberry... I used to have weatherbug until I got berryweather and I would never look back
    Umm 30 plus users on weatherbug and we did forcasts and weather alerts head to head.... berryweather lost big time.
    06-05-10 07:43 PM
    Umm 30 plus users on weatherbug and we did forcasts and weather alerts head to head.... berryweather lost big time.
    whatever you want to say, but facts are facts.. Berryweather IS the best weather app for Blackberrys
    06-05-10 07:47 PM
    BeWeather is on the crackberry app store. I think I paid like 5 bucks for it. Well worth the price.
    06-05-10 07:55 PM
    berryweather by farrr the best app for weatherrr
    06-05-10 08:21 PM
    use berryweather. ive tried other apps but nothing comes close
    06-05-10 08:22 PM
    The free version of Weather Bug has more features than Berry Weather. Mainly the hour by hour forcasts and such. Berry Weather just essentially gives you the highs and lows with the icon according to whats going on outside unless you buy the paid one.
    06-05-10 10:49 PM
    I haven't used any weather apps until I just got the bold and I have to say, weatherbug is pretty nice. Sure, it's using a local National Weather Service station, so I may be lucky, but it's hard to top an offical NWS station I got alerts before weather.com alerted me online!! If i want animated radars, I just loadup wunderground.com and look at the maps on there. They are accurate as well.
    06-05-10 11:01 PM
    personally i cannot stand any of the weather apps.. they are all totally useless...I would not use them if someone paid me.. you get 20% of the info that is provided for free on one single web page from weather underground...
    06-05-10 11:12 PM
    I love wunderground. They made an iPhone app, supposedly they are working on a BB app, but they said that over a year ago
    06-05-10 11:21 PM
    I had weatherbug premium good app but when you transfer phone forget it
    I bought beweather I like it
    06-05-10 11:44 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD