Is there another good app that would help me keep my appointments besides, Go2Pro, Pocket Informant and PocketDay?

Thanks
    03-29-10 07:03 PM
    just use the today theme. the appointments are always on your home screen, so you should always know what time they are.
    03-29-10 07:11 PM
    I wonder what your objections are to the built-in calendar?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 09:00 PM
    to be honest I am just not familiar with it and wanted something with a few bells and whistles
    03-29-10 09:07 PM
    Not sure what bells and whistles you are looking for but I find the native BlackBerry Calendar very functional. You can set start and end times or event duration; schedule repeating appointments; invite others to an event; email all attendees with a click of the menu key; it automatically adjusts to time zone changes if the BlackBerry is set to the correct time zone (so if you have an 11am meeting on the East Coast and travel to the West Coast, the meeting will properly appear as 8am in your new time zone); set alerts at the your preferred time prior to each event; include notes or comments about an event; show the scheduled location; view day, week, or month, or view in agenda mode; send the appointment as MMS if your invitee doesn't have email but can receive MMS. Sounds like a pretty functional calendar to me :-) YMMV

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 05:21 AM
    Does it have audible alarms? and pop ups to alert
    03-30-10 07:54 AM
    Yes, you can set audible alerts and they do "pop-up" on the screen. You set the alert you want in the profiles so you can have different alerts for each profile if you wanted.
    03-30-10 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD