Hi

I am based in UK, I recently purchased the Blackberry 8900 curve and want to know how I can setup a free Sat Nav on the phone to work with its GPS, Can anyone advice please

Thanks
    10-10-09 12:37 PM
    Amaze is a good free option. Also Google maps. I use both.
    10-10-09 01:10 PM
    BBjonjon is correct,amaza is sort of good,but its no true sat nav.that's why tom tom does what it does and blackberry does what it does

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 03:39 PM
    I'm also from uk and use amaze,never had any problems with it.Give it a go it's free so what have you got to lose.
    10-10-09 05:40 PM
    I also recommed AmAze, but if you don't get on with it Nav4All is another free option!
    10-11-09 02:10 AM
    Gokivo Navigator.

For me, its faster than amaze and its made by the same people who make telenav.
    10-11-09 08:14 AM
    Gokivo Navigator.

I thought you had to pay for that service.
    10-11-09 09:58 AM
    Amaze has worked well for me, too.

10-11-09 10:11 AM
    Gokivo Navigator.

+1 for Gokivo

It's free to use and free to download from App World. The UK version works flawlessly... even on 5.0 OS.

I used to use the beta trial Telmap Navigator and thought that was unbeatable for a freebie, but Gokivo is better IMO. Plus they don't disable the app like Telmap did if you didn't use it for a few days!

10-11-09 12:18 PM
    +1 for Gokivo

It's free to use and free to download from App World. The UK version works flawlessly... even on 5.0 OS.

I used to use the beta trial Telmap Navigator and thought that was unbeatable for a freebie, but Gokivo is better IMO. Plus they don't disable the app like Telmap did if you didn't use it for a few days!

Isn't it just a free trial?
    10-11-09 12:31 PM
    Isn't it just a free trial?
    I believe it is if you download from their website, but I don't recall seeing anything about a 'trial' version or future charges when I downloaded from App World.

I could be wrong, but I've had it for a few months now with no warnings that my 'trial' is nearing an end

10-11-09 12:43 PM
    Hello all... Iv just read this thread but cant find amaze on the appworld website.. can anyone help
    10-01-10 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD