I have a problem with flashlight pro by AFBB where I thought I didn't purchase it but I did as the amount showed in my credit card bill. Regardless of purchasing the app or not, I can't to re-download this app from app world as it wants me to purchase the app. I need someone either from AFBB or app world to verify if I've purchased the app.
    03-07-12 02:05 AM
    I have a problem with flashlight pro by AFBB where I thought I didn't purchase it but I did as the amount showed in my credit card bill. Regardless of purchasing the app or not, I can't to re-download this app from app world as it wants me to purchase the app. I need someone either from AFBB or app world to verify if I've purchased the app.
    We received a few support emails indicating that after purchasing Email++, users were not able to install it. We gave them links to download it from our server. However, unless AppWorld knows that they purchased the app, users may not get notifications of future upgrades.

We are also interested to know the solution to this issue.
    03-07-12 09:43 AM
    This is frustrating. I've contacted blackberry customer support via web form and I've heard nothing yet. This is a complete rip off where AFBB also haven't even replied to my email. Is there anything else I can do here?
    03-09-12 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD