I am a former Palm user that used Agendus for my salon scheduling. Now that I own a BB, I am being forced to continue to use a Palm for my schedule because I have searched high and low for an application that will give me what I have with Palm and Agendus now. Yes, Agendus is available for BB, but it is no where near close to what palm has.

I need to see day view and need to see in a second where I have an open spot. With BB and Agendus, it is nearly impossible to figure out where open spots are. The end times and start times are repeated and those annoying crosshair bars at the left are just confusing to the eye.

I've tried PI and it's great, but there is no way to add a contact to an appointment, even though there is a section for it. I need to be able to pull up client information in an appointment. I need to be able to do a history and see when and what past appointments wer for and future ones as well. I don't want to have to type in a person's name and their service for every appointment.

There has to be something out there that is comparable. I've been searching for two months now.

Any suggestions??
    09-24-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD