Everyone, i am desperately needing a simple checkbook register app for my blackberry that will sync with my wife's blackberry as well. So when I add a transaction or she adds one on each of our phones the other person will get it. Just one account is needed. any ideas?
    06-21-09 04:39 PM
    Mobile Checkbook is an easy-to-use BlackBerry checkbook solution that is available across all BlackBerry models. You can download from: mobatech.com/mcb_bb.html
    07-01-09 07:47 PM
    I'm using Mobile Checkbook and am very happy with it.
    07-01-09 10:51 PM
    Were you ever able to find an application for this? I am in the same situation. I need an application that can sync transactions with my partner's blackberry. What'd be even better is if it could sync data with my PC wirelessly...

Any ideas?
    07-31-09 10:24 PM
    I personally luv Bankarama but it's not compatiable with the Tour. Mobi Checkbook is my second choice, not a big fan of it's interface but it does the job.
    08-02-09 12:47 PM
    Hey, I just checked out Bankarama dot com and downloaded the free trial to my Tour--- and guess what??? It works!

byebye, Mobi Checkbook
    Hello Bankarama
    08-02-09 12:51 PM
    Anyone have any free solutions?
    08-02-09 01:14 PM
    With all the mobile banking sites, are these apps even necessary?
    08-03-09 10:03 AM
    With all the mobile banking sites, are these apps even necessary?
    Yes. When you write a check, your bank account doesn't immediately update. It doesn't know you gave someone a check that they might not cash until several days.
    08-03-09 11:14 AM
    Yes. When you write a check, your bank account doesn't immediately update. It doesn't know you gave someone a check that they might not cash until several days.
    I have not written a paper check in years, I always use online bill pay or my atm card so my account is updated pretty quick. Forgot about that.
    08-03-09 11:18 AM
    I'm in the sam boat...wife has a debit card to the same account I use. Can't ever keep the account straight. Bankarama doesn't sync with her device. Something that would use a wireless sync either through the bb relay service or simple sms would totally rock. Mobletechs version will allow you to send lists but if it were seemless would be spot on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 11:47 AM
    Is there a simple free app out there? I don't even need it to sync to anything....
    08-07-09 11:51 AM
    I'm in the sam boat...wife has a debit card to the same account I use. Can't ever keep the account straight. Bankarama doesn't sync with her device. Something that would use a wireless sync either through the bb relay service or simple sms would totally rock. Mobletechs version will allow you to send lists but if it were seemless would be spot on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD